£200 what should i spend it on.......

Right guys....

Ive managed to get about £200 together to spend on the K11...
Im after some good suggestions on what to use the money on......

Im sorted for Sounds (head unit) Ive got a bolt on Mushroom filter and breather filter! Ive just bobbed in a set of super 4's which are magic!!! So what else can i get to improve my little beast????? If you suggest something and can also add link to a particular site its been seen on that would also help!!!!

Cheers guys and gals.... (Y)

Also if its helps the K11 is 2000 1.0s 16V Twin Cam

The link on that thread for the exhaust is broken cant find the item it says...... Problem with exhausts of that nature is im not into massive loud exhausts... but ill keeep it in mind for improving the car.....:laugh:

The link on that thread for the exhaust is broken cant find the item it says...... Problem with exhausts of that nature is im not into massive loud exhausts... but ill keeep it in mind for improving the car.....:laugh:

just search micra it's still there and tbh it's not overly loud, in the time i had my super s i never got looked at by anyone even when driving to work at 23:30

How much work and effort is needed to swop engines??? i.e my 1.0 to a CG13?? are they a straight no messin about or buying extra bits exhange?? As i may think about that!!!!! And i pretty sure choppin your speings aint advised to lower your car (is it??) :wasntme:

swapping engines is relatively easy toom me and martin about 10 hours from drive in and drive out again.... only set back for us was a water leak

swapping engines is relatively easy toom me and martin about 10 hours from drive in and drive out again.... only set back for us was a water leak

How much do you guys charge for that and where are you!? Maybe some thinking to be done.....:grinning:

Best thing i ever bought was some lower stiffer springs, the handling was transformed, and with the rest a good set of used alloys and tyres.

I do the engine swap in 4 hours but frank can do it in less than 2 as he leaves the gearbox insitue. Id charge £100 but im guessing your far away lol

Anyone know a good site or place to buy decent lowering springs??? Think this must be the first buy!! im wanting low and im looking at sticking some 13's on the K11. so not sure on how low 35mm or 40mm???? fwn

ive seen some 35mm ones for £95 which seem ok... may have to look into these... cheers guys and a self chop isnt goin to be attempted!!! lol lowering FTW (Y)

ive seen some 35mm ones for £95 which seem ok... may have to look into these... cheers guys and a self chop isnt goin to be attempted!!! lol lowering FTW (Y)

bring it to mine mate, i've got a spare set of rear shocks i can shorten for you. you'll love it. and wont bust your 200 budget. :p

I got my shocks cut for me , due to not having a buzz gun for front shocks or spring clamps :( cost me £40 off a mate totally transforms the car, also i had a straight pipe welded on in place of the second cat and a straight pipe for a back box, that cost me £40 again and the garage was bob on they wouldn't stop until there wasn't one bit of blow.

Nothing like hearing a micra spit when shifting down :p

Back