what exhaust setup should i use??

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
i bought a set of 4-1 extractors a while back and have only now set aside time and money to fit them. im looking for an increase in power but not an outragously loud car...

anyone got any tips on what to use?? muffler... cat...??? its a 2" oulet on the extractors so ill be running a 2" pipe.

is it worth buying a high flow cat?? or sports muffler?? or just use the stock cat with a higher flowing muffler (say a stock one off another car)??

thanks, tris

get the best cat you can afford, 2" manrel bent cat back.. actually, now that i think of it, i have a 2" over the rear axle here with a muffler, whats your email address, i'll send you a pic if your interested, pretty quiet too. so all you'd have to get done is the cat to just before rear axle

dunno what muffler it is, was on my blue car (snoopy's old car) he had it on there when it was turbo aswell, just a plain black sports muffler with a chrome tip. c if i've got some pics now, if not it won't be till tomorow arvo..

tris WROTE:

"yeah looks pretty good... how much for it??plus ill have to send it to syd.. not selling the nismo one are you?? ha

bahaha, funny kent. whatever it cost for postage, muffler you can have. no returns ffs thou!. you get what you pay for :D email me your address and i'll get it in the post sometime soon (when i can find something i can wrap it in) and you can tt me the money once its in the post and i know wtf it cost eh? [email protected] i'm thinking it'll be like 20-30 bucks if aus post can take it.. should b ok

CMF_tris

» CMF Member
**** yeah haha ok sweet. i think you sent me your old brakes before... that cost $17 or something... sweet well ill send you an email with address.

thanks heaps man

CMF_lam.666

» CMF Member
i have an exhaust im selling thats missing the muffler, comes with the cat

2" press bent

so you can use turbos axle back for the street, and when you want to take it to the track whack on my axle back with no muffler for no muffler restriction

pm'd u

Back