you know what...

are they actually going to do that? isn't it illegal any to discriminate against someone's sexuality?

anyways, i love you Olly

Yeah the government is making homosexuality ok by doing this. It's not right. Not that I have anything against homosexuality it's just it should remain behind closed doors. I don't want my children seeing that (if I had children....).

Anyhoo we love you equally in a completely heterosexual way ;)

Yeah the government is making homosexuality ok by doing this. It's not right. Not that I have anything against homosexuality it's just it should remain behind closed doors. I don't want my children seeing that (if I had children....).

we can't help it, we're just born that way

sounds like someones overcompensating for something lol

The problem with lesbians is that is one more woman to add to the list of girls I'm never gunna get. Though yes watching them is good.
And before women kick off about that I know plenty of girls that like to watch gay guys.

i saw this cat the other day and it had 5 ASSES!!! get that FIVE of them!! how useful would that be??!

When I transfered from the fiesta forum it was a bit of a shock, strict no swearing policy, a more adult group. Took me ages to get used to it.

When I transfered from the fiesta forum it was a bit of a shock, strict no swearing policy, a more adult group. Took me ages to get used to it.
I'd say you got used to it pretty quickly ;)

Glad to see you're enjoying your time on the forums Jinata, for a car with the potential to have such a young catchment group (first car etc) we're probably one of the more mature forums around. I won't name names but there aren't many car forums with such a friendly atmosphere i'd say!

Back to the Gay thing quickly!!! I don't have a prob with gay's. But when it comes to seein them kiss etc, i can put up with girls but boy's together are soooooooooooo sick!!! God damn :sick:

Anyway............ yeah i like this forum as you don't get all the stupid chavs that haven't a clue what they're talkin about, and find it funny to take the pee outta other members and swear a lot. Sad world!!

This club is great! You don't have to know anyone & can easily fit in at meets and online discussion. On other forums i've been on, there's usually an unwelcoming feel and you only really fit in if you know half the board, and you have to make a real effort.

ems said:
i can put up with girls

Oh really ;)

I Was Just Looking Because I Was Considering A Fezzy Mk3 At One Point Lol!!11!

Grr won't let me write in caps like you!

the more gay guys the better, more women left over for us straight blokes... and more lesbians the better, i just hope they learn to appreciate a little meat in between the bread...

you know what im saying "i'm talking down town" ;)

PS: i'd like to say "Big love to MSC" why you think im still here even tho i dont own one still...

Back to the Gay thing quickly!!! I don't have a prob with gay's. But when it comes to seein them kiss etc, i can put up with girls but boy's together are soooooooooooo sick!!! God damn :sick:

Ahhh save it for the cross burning adolf!!! lol

What was that about this club being mature...??? :grinning:

Must admit though, it's a really awesome club. I actually don't feel ashamed to admit I am here to find out all the stuff everyone else seems to know already *lol* Whereas the 'vibe' on some other forums seems to be if you don't know what's going on under the bonnet you're an idiot who doesn't belong.

Right I'm going to read the tuning forum again, paired with Wikipedia to explain all the different terms :laugh:

pixieness

got to agree with you there,
iv,e posted on a karting forum before, and never heard so many arrogant, self oppinionated knowitalls in my life

Everyone on the linux forum and a load on talk audio are like that.
They know it but aren't gunna share the knowledge with you. There's no point in posting a reply just to say 'work it out yourself'.

Back