what are you doing today?

R05_Micra

Ex. Club Member
well fowllowing the "what are you listening to" tread, what are you guys upto today? i was gonna go the SAFC - wigan game but cant be ased so i was at BnQ yesterday, baught some screws, half inche MDF and a bit lat, and im making a new centre consol, with a special feature, (pics tonight) (and dont tell me how to use wood, im a joiner lol!) what you guys uptee then?

was up at 8 this morning building the drive...finished the blocks today,just need to fill it in :S

k11 looks a good fit and will save me some time :p hahahaha

staying in on the psp i just bought ,woop!

Attachments

• Photo-0151.jpg
    Photo-0151.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 139
  • Photo-0152.jpg
    Photo-0152.jpg
    450 KB · Views: 145
yep...im buying the stuff too costing me a small fortune

lucky we are having major road works on our street atm so they said they would tip old tarmac and pavement in in for us in the dinner hout for a few quid...:D

they also ripped two giant connifers out for us with the JCB ,,

Big_ben said:
dont bother lol they will only get beat :D

no no, we got bally incherge now, he's quite a phyco lol, SAFC win 2-0 or 3 -1! :D stead,elliot n whitehead goals! :D elliot 1st goal, whitehead n stead goals in 2nd half!, hummmmm might go down ladbrooks n a ve a few quid on that ;)

R05_Micra said:
no no, we got bally incherge now, he's quite a phyco lol, SAFC win 2-0 or 3 -1! :D stead,elliot n whitehead goals! :D elliot 1st goal, whitehead n stead goals in 2nd half!, hummmmm might go down ladbrooks n a ve a few quid on that ;)

go online! willhill.com im on it and its so easy and reliable ;)

Just been watching the F1 and I'm supposed to be meeting a fella about getting some custom decals done later :) Also got to fit my mesh to my super-s bumper if I have time.

lol! no chance, aye they will be puttin them in the back of ur net. Lol. jokin. just wish they werent going down this season, nowt better then the tyneside derby.

I would like them 2 stay up... but its way 2 late now lol

Im at work 2day =(

nah we will win, i hope, there still is time, we can mathematicly go down next week, forgot how it works out tho, if we lose certain game n other draw/win, roll on april, the mags at home, wicked! :D

paddymarsden said:
yea that is a huuuuuuge hole, is that your K11 courtesy car ?

yeah the k11 is a perfect fit to fill the hole,mite goo and drive it in now lol..dont do thing by halfs here :D

it had to be big enuff for me to work on the car whilst its on it cos i will be doing plenty of work myself this year ;)

wish i could work on my car, have 2 fit my suspension :) i hate work lol

I normaly c a few micra drivers horse past where i work lol not sure if they r from here lol

haha - Mackems going down, its good when theyre up coz its a guaranteed 6 points for us.....but then again its a guaranteed 6 points for everyone. I say Souness for Sunderland myself but you know. Ill be down for the derby like - cant wait!Remember the riots of old time - they were brill - anyways my day is pretty much lazing about watching the rugby / gillette soccer special.

If Anybody Is Intrested Iv Got My Nissan Micra K11 For Sale On Ebay If U Go Into The Search And Type Modified Nissan Micra U Can C It!!!

if you go and look for a thread called anyones you will probably notice that yuour micra already has a thread about it

SAFC 0 - 1 Wigan *upto now*.... Henri Camara 8th Minute...Sunderland have this one in the bag like! lol

Im telling u, noone believed me at the beginning of the season when i said they would fair well - but once again i proved right! Oh and for anyone who is interested in a dab of betting, word has it that manchini has just bought a £3m mansion in northumberlan and he has pretty good odds to become next newcastle manager

DAMN IT! i remeber when we beat wigan in the chapionship last season, loved it, good ground and belta atmosphere ohhh and we won, 1-0! :D

Ive been at work today, in the Chirpy little Waitrose in Westbourne... :wasntme:

Just watched the F1, great changes imo

Driving to Southampton to race RC cars tomorrow! Everyones happy!! :unclesam: :unclesam: :unclesam:

Back