You guys will shout at me...

Optispart

Ex. Club Member
My new car is......da da daaaa.
a ford focus, 1.6 zetec, i gotta say its somewhat faster than the old micra
i like it alot air con elec windows, bit tatty but all in all a great runner for £200
:D

thats why i got it becuase of the price, yer ill get some pictures tommorrow i know its not a micra but i would really like to stay here with you guys, and have a blog what you guys thunk?

well we have corsa, orion and primera blogs on here already, so i don't think that will be a problem lol
Whats the insurance like?

lol have a look at the moderators, how many of them actually own micras? lol

im glad you spoke the manifold will be on its way first thing monday sorry about this, had a few problems getting it off.

No worries mate!Got the mot on wednesday, so won't be fitting it till next weekend anyway...like the focus myself though, was given a lift to work in one for about two years, every day, and the only problem, ever, was the stereo could only find radio 4 lol...nightmare!!

hey, its going great, it only cost me 94 to mot it, just needed new horn and number plates, so thats good ive took some pictures today actually!
gonna start a blog. check it out

feel the ze-tec kick in y0!!111 :D one of my mates actually thought it was the same as v-tech in his focus..his words where ''i can feel it kick in!'' :p

I still technically own one ;)

£200 sounds like a good price, even if your going to run it into the ground.
As do I! ;)

Like said before, I wouldn't normally recommend Fords (unless they're from the 80s!) but for £200 you can't complain!

Back