Yahoo Japan advice

CMF_Frankie

» CMF Member
Hey guys, I want to buy some items off yahoojp but have never done it before. My concern is working out if it can be shipped to Australia and what are the potential problems??

Please guys if anybody has done it before I'd appreciate your help.

CMF_Wallie

» CMF Member
you need to find someone in japan to bid/ buy for you & send, import monster is 1 place but there fee's are a bit on the high side IMO

http://www.jessestreeter.com/ contact this guy he's cheaper than import monster

AdelaideJap or Jaustec can also get parts if you want to go through a local business in adelaide keep in mid adelaide jap only get 2 containers a year so you would wanna be super patient

CMF_dreny

» CMF Member
There is only one person to speak too when importing items from Japan : www.jessestreeter.com

All you need to do is email a yahoo japan link to [email protected] with either your maximum bid price or your buy now price.

If you win the bid he will get the item delivered to his address in Japan. Once it has arrived he will send you a comprehensive pricing list showing his delivery, commission and purchase price details.

You will have two delivery options; sea (6-8 weeks) and air (6-8 days). Obviously one is cheaper than the other.

I do not work for Jesse or am writing this response to give him more clients. I am simply highly recommending him for doing the job you require. I have spent $1000's through Jesse and had no problems.

He is the cheapest around and treats his clients very well.

Happy bidding!!

CMF_wudi

» CMF Member
+1 for Jesse I've used him for importing parts from J for all my cars and recently got my RSR springs from him for a lot less than Import Monster.

CMF_Rudy

» CMF Member
I've used Import Monster and had it come in cheaper than expected and had a refund of the extra(most micra parts are smaller and lighter than most cars), they also notify you at each different stage, I don't know how much cheaper the competition are but I was very happy with Import Monster

CMF_RBLUV

» CMF Member
apart from actually having a friend in Japan who will post it for no commision streeter is by far the cheapest.

CMF_dreny

» CMF Member
I agree with the above comment. Import Monster will cost almost double that of Streeter. I know by experience.

Back