Help needed for buying from Yahoo Japan

k6pfs

Ex. Club Member
Hi,
Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction to buy from Yahoo Japan, I have something on it that I really want only problem is I havent got a clue what the site says or how to bid on it!

Any tips or help would be a bonus!!
Cheers

www.japanauctioncenter.com

Job done. :)

But read the website very carefully before progressing. I've made my first order and it went without a hitch:
25.uk-badge.jpg

But you do have to be careful. If you have any more q's just drop me a PM :)

It's not as hard as people think getting stuff from Japan though ;)

James.

cheers James, top bloke.
As I see it, I get to register for free, then I have to deposit the money first then make my bid and they add a charge for the deposit and for the final winning price?
And all I have to do is enter the URL of the page I want to win and add the money?
Cheers

Yeah, you need to add the money first, but you're allowed to have it refunded to your PayPal for up to 60 days after you put it in.

The only bit you pay for first is the bid price, then they will deduct the commission and shipping costs (eg to get it to their warehouse and then ship it to you, ideally via EMS) for which you top up again to cover these costs.

I actually got mine on a Japanese-style Buy It Now so I got it instantly, but otherwise you just treat it like a normal eBay auction, except Yahoo Japan is very hard to "snipe" as they have an option to extend auctions by another 5 minutes if there are a few last minute bids! I'd recommend just entering the most you're willing to pay straight away and just let it run!

James.

except Yahoo Japan is very hard to "snipe" as they have an option to extend auctions by another 5 minutes if there are a few last minute bids!

lol now that just spoils the fun ;)

Yexcept Yahoo Japan is very hard to "snipe" as they have an option to extend auctions by another 5 minutes if there are a few last minute bids!

Cool link James cheers, and Ebay should do that extension thing too!

Fantastic, just done my deposit and bid will wait and see if I win!!
Im not keen on the sniping idea at all, thats just going to get people to push the price up and up, at the mo im the only bidder.

Back