blakes living in japan

Deleted User

» CMF Member
hi guys sorry about not coming on much but iv decided to go to coming on much but iv decided to go to japan with my girl friend for an excended stay im in a small city called yokkichi,Mie but its very close to the forth largest city in japan nagoya and not far from tokyo or osksa as its in the middle. so if there is some stuff u guys want me to buy or just check out for u just drop me an email [email protected](as i can read on my phone its the quickest way) ill be here for at least 6 months but id like to be here for 18 months just depends on visa. also micras r socheap here but im buying a 97 micras r socheap here but im buying a 97 1.3i mini cause i can bring it back a 97 1.3i mini cause i can bring it back with me after 1 year and sell for lots then more on green micra(still in oz)

CMF_Yom

» CMF Member
Make sure you enquire about the costs relating to the SEVS import scheme mate.. It can get quite expensive...

Anyway good luck and I hope you enjoy your stay!!! You'll have to bring back a few Micra goodies for us all. :p

Attachments

• 13174.jpg
    13174.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 31

cisco

» CMF Member
Enjoy blake, sounds unreal.

Make sure you bring back heaps of goodies for YOURSELF :)

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
If you own a car for more than 12 months in Japan then you can bring it over without having to privately import it...

But in saying that, owning a car there is killer! You have to buy the car, register it, PAY FOR A FRIKKING PARKING SPACE (WTF?)

*sigh* I wish I was there too

Sean

Deleted User

» CMF Member
u cant say JAP here they will go crazy, even as a joke.

but the cost of most cars includes rego as in japan its a 2 year rego so most cars have plenty left and really its not like u here that every thing is so expensive i just had a triple serve (same price as single) for 660 yen about $7.50-7.80 and fuel is 129 yen\L about $1.45 but its 94 octane so very close to prem.

micras or should i say marches r dirt cheap but the catch is if your after a 3 door 1.3L manual really good luck and most autos r 4 speeds not cvt, but lots of cool ****.

on the 18 and 19 of this month im going to a massive car show in nagoya its about the thrid or forth largest in japan(for custom aftermarket) think tokyo auto salon but a few less halls

Deleted User

» CMF Member
also cisco would it be possible to get a hold of some of the addresses of the places that u went to

Back