K11 parts from Japan... who wants some?

Hi guys and girls

New to the forum, and the Micra scene. My name is Matt and I've been buying car parts (mostly wheels) from Japan for the last couple of years, for myself and others. Most of them are shipped to Australia where I live, but I have also had customers from the US and UK. I have my own account on Yahoo Auctions Japan, and a broker in Japan that handles transactions and shipping.

Now that I own a K11 Micra ('95 3-door) I have started buying a few bits for it from the auctions. There are some nice goodies available. Currently about 9000 parts to choose from! OEM, aftermarket, interior, exterior, performance, dress-up, standard parts, you name it. I've already bought a Nismo strut brace, Nismo front grill, HKB boss kit, and currently have my eye on a Nismo rear spoiler.

I thought I might start bringing in a few parts for Aussie Micra owners, but there also seems to be a big Micra scene in the UK, so just wanted to gauge interest here, wondering whether I should advertise parts on this forum as well.

So if you do want any JDM parts, post a reply here and if it's currently available at auction I'll respond with a price including delivery to your door.

Cheers
Matt

oh, and Mods, if I'm breaching any forum rules with this post please let me know and I'll be happy to amend or remove it. Cheers.

Hello,

I don't know about here but most of the guys from Holland use the Buyee service. It might be more expensive than what you are offering but it is a registered company with a physical adress, good feedback and payments can be done trough paypal so you are 99% sure you don't get scammed.
How can you guarantee the people here that you won't scam them. Do you have a registered business or anything? Sorry if I offend you but most parts in Japan are rather expensive and to me it is weird that you are new on this forum and this is your 1st post. Instead of first an introductionairy post telling something about your self and some tales/pics of your car.

OP
OP
schmykel
Hi, thanks for your response. I have a registered company and workshop in Australia, you can check it out at www.kyushagarage.com.au. All my information is there. I accept payments through Paypal so that offers Buyer Protection.

I'm sorry, I wasn't aware that there was a protocol for new forum members. I have attached a photo of my car for you. I don't have much else to write about it at the moment as I have only installed the strut brace so far, the other parts are sitting in the garage. But it will be undergoing a decent transformation over the next two weeks as I prepare it for its first show. Besides the parts from Japan previously mentioned I also have some brand new Yellowspeed coilovers, SSR Formula Mesh wheels 13x7.5 -7 with new tyres, and some bolt on fender flares. I'm also picking up a Bride seat for it tomorrow. So it should look pretty decent soon.

Cheers
Matt

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 496
Well I wouldn't want to call it protocol but more common practice because I may hope you are not here only for bussiness but also to socialize a bit and talk about micra's ;)
On top of that I am not even a moderator or anything, was just a bit curious.

OP
OP
schmykel
When searching for coilovers for my car, I found getting them from Japan was going to be too expensive, so I found some local options. I was able to buy direct fit coilovers for K11 Micra from Australian distributors for K-Sport and Yellowspeed. Both were about the same price - AUD$1000. I choose the Yellowspeed ones, spring rates are F:5kg/R:3kg. I'll be fitting them in the next two weeks, so will let you know how they are.

ga16de, can you see what performance parts are about 4 branch exhaust manifold
I have checked on Yahoo auctions myself a few times for GA16DE parts but it doesn't show a whole lot.
As for a 4 branch you can get a QG18 one may need minimal work tho don't know for sure.

Enuo

Glorified Electrician
Nah, Aus mainly got the SR. Uk, US, Israel and a few other smaller countries got the GA in any significant bulk from what i've read.

OP
OP
schmykel
For the rear lights they all vary a bit in price but as a guide you are looking at about AUD$150 for a set (L & R) including airmail delivery.