wrenchable

Got your email "Hi there, you fitted it yet?" no not yet, just getting the brakes, clutch and suspension fitted at the mo. They will be fitted with the re-profiled Cam, 4-1 (Arnolds) exhaust manifold and system by End of January, possibly before.

Why what's up or are you just curious?

Yeah should be, i just quite enjoy the work. Currently in the garden on axle stands having the essentials either upgraded or replaced for new.

Got your email "Hi there, you fitted it yet?" no not yet, just getting the brakes, clutch and suspension fitted at the mo. They will be fitted with the re-profiled Cam, 4-1 (Arnolds) exhaust manifold and system by End of January, possibly before.

Why what's up or are you just curious?

just wanted to no if you had it on yet,if you need help or a needle for the su carb doing i can suply one...just wanted to no as you are no longer a regestered user under that name on ebay...

Cheers Bob
Well do have a spare SU Carb and filter you can sell to me or know of one for sale?? Think thats near enough all the parts I'll need need to get the job done. :laugh:

Cheers Bob
Well do have a spare SU Carb and filter you can sell to me or know of one for sale?? Think thats near enough all the parts I'll need need to get the job done. :laugh:

i don't have a spare carb but there plenty on ebay 1,3/4 inch hiff 4 su

Back