Wrecking white 95 LX

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
Wrecking a white LX that has been in a light rollover. Located in Canberra, Unmodified (no go-fast bits).

Please don't PM. Reply here with what you need.

Anything not sold or needed by me will be scrapped in a few weeks.

IMAG0360.jpg

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
Mickb WROTE:

"If no AC then I will take the alternator mount if available pls

Has A/C

muzza WROTE:

"Rims how much

13" stockies no hubcaps $40

RBLUV WROTE:

"Left centre vent if available

And what series door trims?

Vent should be there, pretty sure they are base spec s1 door trims

95Micra WROTE:

"Headlights any good?

One is good, other one has a broken tab and small chip.

Will get pics of requested parts next time I'm working on the car.

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
I'm after the ignition...not the barrel, but just the black plastic part that screw onto the back of the barrel that should be easy to remove.

If available, how much inc. Postage to 6110.

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
david WROTE:

"I'm after the ignition...not the barrel, but just the black plastic part that screw onto the back of the barrel that should be easy to remove.

If available, how much inc. Postage to 6110.

Shouldn't be a problem, probably be $10 posted.

Sorry for the delay on confirmations etc. I'm currently moving house and car is at one house and I'm at the other! In a couple of weeks I'll have better access to parts and can start posting stuff out.

There are some bits that I want to keep as spares, the rest I'm willing to let go pretty cheap, especially if you want to come pick it up!

CMF_david (2)

» CMF Member
Sounds great. Just let me know how and when to pay you and give you the address for delivery and its all good.

Cheers.
Tyrie WROTE:

"<DIV class="quote">david WROTE:<BR>
<BR>
"I'm after the ignition...not the barrel, but just the black plastic part that screw onto the back of the barrel that should be easy to remove.<BR><BR>
<BR><BR>
If available, how much inc. Postage to 6110."</DIV><BR>
<BR>
Shouldn't be a problem, probably be $10 posted.<BR>
<BR>
Sorry for the delay on confirmations etc. I'm currently moving house and car is at one house and I'm at the other! In a couple of weeks I'll have better access to parts and can start posting stuff out.<BR>
<BR>
There are some bits that I want to keep as spares, the rest I'm willing to let go pretty cheap, especially if you want to come pick it up!

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
still sitting here I haven't touched it... one day when I get time I'll start pulling bits off it.

No lower springs (or upper springs for that matter)

One (left) front guard is ok not mint, rad support and grille are there.

No parcel shelf, rear stop light and probably not the other plastics you seek.

CMF_alphamike

» CMF Member
Ah ok. Makes sense. I'll add that to the list of bits I need to add a/c...

It being the missus car, have to sneak some things past the keeper, she's keen on a/c soooo... you need a decent exhaust to make the a/c run, right? Because of the power drain and all? ;) &tc

CMF_RTK

» CMF Member
alphamike WROTE:

"Ah ok. Makes sense. I'll add that to the list of bits I need to add a/c...

It being the missus car, have to sneak some things past the keeper, she's keen on a/c soooo... you need a decent exhaust to make the a/c run, right? Because of the power drain and all? ;) &amp;tc

no you dont need an exhaust cause of the "power drain" plenty of guys on here run AC with standard I dont think they mind the little less HP due to the comfort of AC

CMF_schoona

» CMF Member
Hey there,

how much for the drivers side window regulator (manual wind?)
the scissor lift part with the slide that attaches to door frame and glass. Probably easier for you and I if I take the whole lot?

Cheers

Back