95 Lx to be Stripped for parts.

cisco

» CMF Member
Thanks Bosito,

The steering thing showed up today mate - appreciated. Will go and screw her on right now.

CMF_2

» CMF Member
What's that baby kangaroo or cat doing there???

Hey bosito,i'm guessing what u're thinking............are u planning to do something with that hatchback shell...like a trailer?????

cisco

» CMF Member
Hey Bosito,

Do you have the actual flap/mechanism unit bit with the spring in it? The bit at the fuel flap which screws into the car with that plastic screw thing and it operates the release latch thing?? If still available, I'm keen.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Cisco I have the thing you are talking about. I am just waiting for Geoff to get back to me about how much of the cable set up he needs. If he doesn't need it i'll let you know.

Aaron I have got the bonnet release set up.

Kamz sale is pending on the guards so I'll get back to you if they don't sell.

Homeister I have got the jack winder your after I'll send you a message.

CMF_jimmie

» CMF Member
Cisco, Yes I do need the fuel flap thingy. Exactly the same part that you are after :) Waiting on reply from Bosito to confirm the part is available.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Hey Geoff and Cisco,

I have taken this photo after getting the things together. I don't think you are after the same thing but just to be sure. Geoff you want the interior lever for the fuel flap and hatch, the cable and the hatch latch. Cisco you want the latch set up that connects to the cable at the fuel flap. I have circled what Cisco wants and the rest is what your after Geoff.

I hope this is clear.

Sorry for the delay.

Pm me if it is correct and I'll send some details.

cisco

» CMF Member
Correct mate. That's definately the latch thing I'm after.

Thanks - Sending email now.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
White micra I have tried to pm you but i don't think your email is working. I still have the wiper I'm just a little out of action at the moment and will get back to you when I have a chance to take it off the hatch door.

cisco

» CMF Member
Thanks Bosito,

I received the latch thing today. Please thank your wife for sending it also :) Its in perfect condition! So much better than my old shagged/snapped one.

cisco

» CMF Member
Thanks so much mate - appreciated.

PS - Random image attach has now been fixed :)

CMF_Mini 1275

» CMF Member
Is the crankshaft pulley for sale? I need one that drives two belts - one for alternator and one for water pump?

Also, I need the twin wiring socket (red) that is attached to the positive lead clamp to the battery.

Please let me know what your price for these.

cisco

» CMF Member
Thanks Bosito, got the cable the next day - its in brand new awesome condition. Cheers mate.

If it was a 1995 model, I'm wondering if its ever been replaced in the history of the car, because its in such good condition. Cheers mate.

cisco

» CMF Member
All installed and both fuel and hatch releasing like a dream now. Wow.

cisco

» CMF Member
Car needed a very good vacumm (lots of dirt and muck in under a lot of that trim that hasn't been opened I reckon almost since it was built.

Get this! I found 15cents and also a packet of light bulbs with one still in the packet! This stuff was like deep down in the hardest to find nooks and crannies and definately haven't been from me.

Any wonder you get rattles sometimes and can't work out what they are! Far out haha.

CMF_hi3cmz

» CMF Member
Ha cisco, I am doing the same, I tood off carpet, all chairs, almost instrument panel, trunk (4 door version), and I found nearly $5 of coins, freeway prepay tickets, candies, and a refuel receipt dated 1999, the price was 3/5 of actual gas price.

CMF_makes

» CMF Member
Hi Bosito, I am interested in a complete set of keys, the three door locks and the ignition barrel/switch unit. My key is just about worn out after seven years of daily use !.... If these items are availble and in good condition please send me a personal message with your asking price... many thanks.

Back