95 Lx to be Stripped for parts.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
I have a 95 lx white, that I will be stripping for parts.

The car has been in a front end accident. It has 101000 k's on the clock.

If their are any parts that anybody may be interested in feel free to message me as I intend to get rid of things cheap.

The engine is good. The headlights and tailights are also fine.

I'll post up a list off things for sale as I do the strip but in the mean time if their is anything you might be looking for let me know.

Thanks Craig

CMF_Bizardo

» CMF Member
i need one part. the black plastic thng over the lisenceplate, like the black one on this picture, my broke when i was trying to open the truck, just fell off :(

Attachments

• 70.jpg
    70.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 29

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey man,

Are the headlights glass or plastic??? and if they are glass how much do you want for the pair???does the car have after market springs in it???
mayb after a few other bits aswell.. just have to think what i need, and where are you located in OZ??

D

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey man,

any of these parts for sale???

14" pulsar sss wheels, kings springs, front and rear koni's and whiteline sways, hurricane 4-2-1 extractors ,vn cat 2" exhaust, malpassi fuelpressure reg, pod filter cold air intake.???

at the right price.. i may take the lot!

D

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Thanks to those who have messaged me.

I will be trying to get those parts off the car a.s.a.p.

Here are a few photos of the car.

Damaged front

Attachments

• 297.jpg
    297.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 42

CMF_simon sheldon

» CMF Member
Bosito
thanks for that, it is a SLX, i am in melbourne (aust) the car is actualy in Wagga. the car is one we bought for my mother in law and she loves it and wants to keep it running but finding a new (secondhand/reconditioned)gearbox is proving very dificult.
i might put a request into the forums under classifieds and general and see what happens.
thanks
simon

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
Better not drive it that way....

Cops will be your best friend hmmm...

Hey Craig I need the little plastic cover that goes over the ignition barrel... Let me know dude!

Sean

CMF_Sean

» CMF Member
DAMN YOU!!! I keep putting my key into the void between the steering shaft cover and the ignition barrel and it gets stuck so I spend another 5 mins trying to get it out while it looks like I'm stealing the car!!

CMF_stewart

» CMF Member
hi i am interested in some parts for my micra. i am chasing two little button like covers that are next to the hazard lights in the centre of the dash, the guys at nissan called them switch masks. if anyone would be able to help me out with two of them please let me know and we will organise payments and arrange pick up or postage. please contact through my email which is [email protected]
thanks

cisco

» CMF Member
Bosito, how much do you want for the plastic thing that surrounds the steering column? You know the bit that's in two halfs and they are just a facia/cover/cowling kind of thing behind the steering wheel? It has the hole for the key to go through etc..

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
No cshorter the car doesn't have a rev counter sorry mate.

Aaron I am using the the parcel shelf in my car as I didn't have one sorry mate.

Cisco I will send you a message.

CMF_Ghetto Micra

» CMF Member
mate I need the drivers side door mirror (just the mirror) you can pop it out of it's housing with a rag wrapped around a screwdriver.

Would also like the seatbelts if you still have em (just the front two, the whole mechanism + belt)

and rear view mirror (attached to front windscreen)

and do you have the plastic panel with the three climate control knobs in it? (the whole panel, inc knobs, etc)

James

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Cisco is this what your after?

Ghetto I think I've got all the bits your after. I'll post up the things when I get them organised.

Sean I still need to pull the roof stuff off the car sorry for taking so long.

Attachments

• 1274.jpg
    1274.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 36

CMF_Gareth

» CMF Member
Hey, no probs mate. I too am planning on modding the front grill, (cut the two centre bar things out and put black mesh in). And was hoping for a spare one to have a practice go on first:).

Oh well, if anyone else has one please let me know:)

CMF_Bazza

» CMF Member
hi im looking at purchasing the rear wheel hubs if possible how much are we looking at? you can contact me on (02)9637 9788 or 0428 538 754

CMF_stewart

» CMF Member
Hi,
I was wondering if the car has the original micra jack and how much you would want for it. I live in the wollongong area and should be able to organise a way of getting it off you upon purchase depending on your location. Also will it work with a 97 micra lx or do i need a specific jack. Thanks

Back