95 Lx to be Stripped for parts.

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Mate these are the pics just taken. The gearbox has just been moved in the rain i,e that is just a little rain water you can see. So don't be alarmed. Get back to me if you want it but you'll need to arrange pick up.
cheers Craig

CMF_emmaclar

» CMF Member
hi i was just wondering if you have the hatch that comes up with the rear door to separate the back seat from the boot?.....or if you had any parts to help the turbo charge set up?

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey B,

I know i have to cover the cost of freight I just wanted to know if you knew qa rough price thats all. Can you also send the picture to me of that clutch that we spoke about? I will call TNT tomorrow and i will find out how much it will cost.

Thanks

D

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
I still have the engine it has 102000k's as far as reported by the previous owner it is in good condition. I want
$250 for the engine,
$150 for the gearbox,
$150 for original glass headlights
$100 for original taillights
$100 drivers side door good condition
$50 alternator
$50 startermotor
$100 bonnet
$hatch door
$100 ecu and full loom
still have plenty of other bits so make an offer.

I have arranged for wrecker to come out to see the car when he gets a chance so if he offers the any where near what I want the car will be gone soon.

cisco

» CMF Member
Toll IPEC or PACK and SEND are two places I found that will post large things just to adhoc customers like us :)

Not cheap though. But Toll IPEC is pretty good value. Pack and Send charge more because they do everything for you, you just dump the goods in their foyer and sign a sheet of paper and walk away!

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey Bosito,

Its me again, so the gearbox will be $150??? how much was that clutch that we were talking about that you would try to throw in??? Do you live close to southbank at all??? because one of my mates live there and he said he can try to oranise the fright for me as he lives in Melb aswell

As soon as you can get me these details I will transfer the money to your account because I will be needing these parts very soon

Thanks

D

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey guys,

GTRHOLIC, Im will be on to that today, i will find out how much shipping will be from melb to here... I will probs get the stuff sent straight to my friends workshop which is at Newmarket in central Brisbane, is that ok with you??? I will find out how much it will cost to send it to there...

Bosito, How much does that engine weight??? Can you give send me a email off the address where the parts can be picked up @ during the day?

We will all keep in touch and I will try 2 make another post tonight...

D

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey,

Yeah, I am pretty sure my friends can help you out as I think its pretty light and besides it getting dropped off @ a workshop so my friends will be there no matter what time of the day it is... I guessed it 2 b around 70Kgs, is that about right Bosito??? thats lighter then a GTR Gearbox hahahaha

D

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey GTEHOLIC,

My friends shop is Called GT Auto Garage, have you heard of it??? they do performance and servicing....im still trying to organise how much it iwll cost to send up as some freight companies said that they wont touch this kind of job

D

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey Guys,

Dame... there is no edit button...

Sry about the spelling of your name in the last post.. Im having keyboard issues, I dont know if you know the shop. I am very good friends with the owner, just email me and i will give you more details and maybe since your in Brisbane meet up and have a chat about cars :D I can introduce you to alot of the main car ppl in Brisbane or in OZ as know the industry very well

D

CMF_Koguchi Power

» CMF Member
Hey bosito,

I had a look @ man freight places and they need you to put the engine and gearbox on a pallet.. can you do this for me and GTRHOLIC??? can you also get the dimensions and the weight???

so parts i need will be
Front Glass headlights $150 like we discussed
Gearbox and clutch $150 + $30 for clutch as discussed

and i think GTRHOLIC still wants the engine....

so if you could get back to me with these details and your address i can get the ball romming as uni exams have finished

Thanks

D

CMF_bosito

» CMF Member
Sorry Guys
This thread is now closed.
The left over of the car is now gone.
I'll start a new section for the remaining bits that I kept but the gear box koguchi has been sold to Aaron.

Back