Wrecking: Modified Red LX

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
Wrecking: Modified Red LX

The car has now gone to the metal recyclers. The only bits I have left are below:

Motor: SOLD
Complete with all accessories but no throttle body or distributor. Has new OEM Nissan water pump, belt,thermostat and I put a timing chain kit in it 6 months or so ago.

HKB boss kit $30
Suits Nardi and Momo pattern, suits pre-facelift K11. Horn and indicator self cancel function won't work if fitted to a facelift model but it will bolt up fine.

2 x OEM parcel shelves, one with Kenwood 6x9s, the other unmodified $20

Windscreen washer reservoir with both pumps: $20

BC V1 coilovers: SOLD

Whiteline camber bolts (1 pair): SOLD

Near new OEM Nissan clutch cable: SOLD

Set of NGK spark plugs to suit K11 SOLD

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
I forgot to mention I'm in Melbourne, parts will be available for pick up from Elwood. Postage at buyer's expense.

Jon WROTE:

"PM sent

Replied thanks.

fatwgn WROTE:

"im keen on the cup holder if u still have it

fatwgn WROTE:

"and coilovers if they are in good conditon still

The cup holder was sold last week sorry, I'll post some pictures and let you know the condition of the coilovers once I've got them out of the car this weekend.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
fatwgn WROTE:

"any news on those coilovers man?

Hey mate, I got the coilovers out. They're all undamaged and in good working order except the front left strut top has been deformed a little, so I'll be discounting the price a little. I'll get some pictures up later in the week.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
fatwgn WROTE:

"how much you after for them? im deffinitly keen

I think with the damage, I'll be looking for $350 + postage.

jave WROTE:

"is the dash in good condition m kin on getting one for my 1995 march

Sorry the dash has been pushed to the right side by a couple of inches, I haven't looked at it closely but I believe it's damaged.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
Tinky WROTE:

"Is the rear hatch handle ok? I just need the thin rubber gasket that goes under the handle. But will buy the whole handle.

Hey mate, yep I believe it's okay but it's probably not worth shipping, easier to get one at a wrecker locally by the time you pay me to post it?

Juzzy WROTE:

"Glove box lock thingy still good?

Yep I just bought one from the wreckers a few weeks ago to replace mine that broke, though as above, maybe it's easier for you to get one locally rather than pay me for postage? I think the guy at the wrecker only charged me $8.

CMF_jave

» CMF Member
i need a panel part from da dash is it ok if i send u pics of what i want and we can see what is best ..... hope to hear from u

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
The coilovers are sold pending payment. Thanks to those that enquired about them, but I had a few people interested and I gave the first person to ask about them dibs.

Distributor is pending as well.

jave WROTE:

"i need a panel part from da dash is it ok if i send u pics of what i want and we can see what is best ..... hope to hear from u

Post up a picture of what you need mate. The dash is a bit mangled so I might not have what you need.

jasonc23 WROTE:

"PM sent!

Replied, thanks mate.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
Distributor, plugs, throttle body and clutch cable are sold.

fatwgn WROTE:

"Damm really want those coilovers

Sorry about that mate, I had quite a lot of interest and gave the guy that enquired first preference.

Radiolite22 WROTE:

"Any seat belt buckle for the front passenger side?

Yep, PM sent. Thanks.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
Complete manual conversion sold, thanks Dylza. Have the motor complete with all accessories but no throttle body or distributor available now: $200 ONO has new OEM Nissan water pump, belt, thermostat and I put a timing chain kit in it 6 months or so ago.

CMF_chargeR

» CMF Member
The car has now gone to the metal recyclers, thanks to those who bought stuff. No thanks to those who wasted my time by asking me to remove parts and then deciding they didn't want them, without even enough courtesy to reply to my emails.

I've updated the first post with the bits I have left over.

Back