Would anybody on here be able to......

stokie1985

Ex. Club Member
Hi everyone, I have a 1993 k11 micra 1.0L 16 valve twincam and at the moment I dont have a stereo in her. I bought her without a stereo in her and the previous owner has cut the wires but I have an iso connector but cant connect it as I dont know what wires go where. Please could anyone on here offer to wire up my iso connector if I travel to you. My name is ryan and my number is 07789259857.

Please call or leave a message if you can help me.

Thank you for taking the time to read my post(Y)

i had to do the same to mine i dont remember the colours but i can possibly get a photo in the day light tomorrow or something of all the different colours and what they link to?

It's fairly straight forward stuff
There will be 4 pairs of matching wires these are 2 front and 2 rear speakers
Then a earth black or brown and a live usually red then mute will be yellow
This is all guess work,
but it's pretty much my universal speaker wire guide and if it's not just find the live then wire that then trial and error the rest

here is something to look at
get a multi meter though

LB=BLUE BLACK - IGNITION LIVE
RB=RED BLACK - PERMANENT FUSED LIVE same wire color as one of the speakers

looks like these are for the front - used for tweeter and door speaker
BR=BROWN - speaker right
B/R=BLACK RED - speaker right
B/W= BLACK WHITE -speaker left
L= BLUE - speaker left

two rear speakers
RB= RED/BLACK - speaker right .same color as the fused permanent live check with car bulb or meter
BP= BLACK PINK - speaker right

RY=RED/YELLOW - speaker left
BY=BLACK/YELLOW - speaker left

RL=RED/BLUE - illumination
B= BLACK - earth

hi gtsnissanb , if I drove to you then would you do it for me if I gave you a tenner? Please let me know because I really miss my music.

ryan

hi gtsnissanb , if I drove to you then would you do it for me if I gave you a tenner? Please let me know because I really miss my music.

ryan

I could do mate but seriously it's not that hard, and i live about an hour away from Stoke when all you need do it take a photo of the connector and your existing loom for the radio on the car and either me or someone else will tell you which wires to put where save you some money and fuel :)

If you live in cheshire northwich, then its only about 22 miles there and 22 back which will only cost me a fiver in v power unleaded. I would rather put my mind at rest and have you do it for me mate because you know what you're doing and I've already tried and failed with my attempt. If I drove over to you tonight, do you think you could do it, or is the weekend best?

ryan

Hi mate, gtsnissanb I was on my way to you when my satnav app on my nokia reboot itself and I couldnt get it to work again even after spending 30 minutes trying. I dont know the way without my satnav and dont have a map lol. I have took some pictures of the wires from inside the micra and pictures of the wires on my iso plug and pictures of the wires on my stereo. Please can you have a look at them for me please mate, and do me a diagram. I would really appreciate that mate.

thanks

ryan

heres the link direct link to the pictures: http://s1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc472/stokiedundee/WIRES/

No worries I sent you the directions on where each wire goes anyway mate
So far all the ones I've seen on the net are wrong so I'm just going off my previous k11 I sold I wired it up 3 years ago so its all from memory lol, let me know if I got it all right

here is something to look at
get a multi meter though

LB=BLUE BLACK - IGNITION LIVE
RB=RED BLACK - PERMANENT FUSED LIVE same wire color as one of the speakers

looks like these are for the front - used for tweeter and door speaker
BR=BROWN - speaker right
B/R=BLACK RED - speaker right
B/W= BLACK WHITE -speaker left
L= BLUE - speaker left

two rear speakers
RB= RED/BLACK - speaker right .same color as the fused permanent live check with car bulb or meter
BP= BLACK PINK - speaker right

RY=RED/YELLOW - speaker left
BY=BLACK/YELLOW - speaker left

RL=RED/BLUE - illumination
B= BLACK - earth

I have blue White as live ignition wire?

Back