Anybody in Southampton area?

Hi All,

Does anybody live in Southampton or near? I have a 1998 Micra 1.0 3dr in red colour. She is without MOT since almost a year. Unfortunately I'll leave the country at the end of this week and I have to scrap my car... or not if you save her.
I had plans to tow her home but I bought a fishing boat so my towball is not free for this time. So I would like to sell her (£100) to a Micra enthusiast or I looking for a storage around here for a longer time (1-3 months).

So back to the car. I did not tried to MOT her because I know some issues and did not want to waste money. She needs some welding on the outer sills both side. The front wheel hubs noisy at fast speed so I think this would be a problem during MOT. She got a stone chip on the right side of the windscreen just 1cm from its edge. Unfortunately it became a crack shortly in the drivers visibility area. The crack stopped but its another MOT fail. Left side is faded, possible were repaired in the past. She have bump on the back lid and have rust spots on both doors. She drives well and always starts in a second. Coolant reservoir is aged and had cracks on the top. Tried to fix with fiberglass but had no time to finish, now it is covered with nylon. Once I had to change the dizzy, no other issues.

Back