Win a year's free Membership and the sticker you design!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Competition Time!

I'm offering a 2 year free Membership (Gold Package) to the Micra Sports Club for the winning design of the competition.

What do I need to do?

I would you like you to design a new sticker for the MSC, this needs to be simple to allow us to cut it out, but can include a logo with solid lines.

This will give you an idea of what can be cut out.

sunstrip2.jpg

How do I enter

Your entry can be posted here within this thread or sent to [email protected]

Closing Date for entries:

October 30th 2009

Once I have all the entries, they will be put to a vote by the forum members to choose the winning design. Depending on numbers more then one design maybe choosen as I'm looking to increase the range of stickers the MSC can offer.

Good luck, get your creative juices flowing and create away.

Any questions, please let me know.

thanks
Kev

Not a sunstrip no, that's just to show you the 2 logo's and what could be cut out.

Looking a sticker / logo that could be used on the rear quarter windows or lower front screen area......that sort of thing.

Kev

Would you like entries posted in this thread Kev, or mailed to you?

Edit: I really should read the opening thread properly.

Mark and I will be offering the key rings shortly.

I'm just waiting on some mock up's on the design.

Look great btw :)

Kev

I'll run off a couple more ideas Kev and get them in the post to you. Did you get my PM about the site header font, and possibly a high res image of the header?

Mark.

Yes I think I did, sorry been busy tied up with work and JAE preparations.

I'm sure I have a high res version, I'll check and send it over to you.

Kev

mark the "M" needs to be more visible as it will be hard for people who dont know what the club is too see, but other wise.. its amazing!

Omg iv seen some pretty awesome stickers!! I REALLY want that Keyring too! wowzers i hope this all pulls through cos i can deffinatly see me buyin a sticker and keyrings!

this is probably my more favoured designs so far..

msc3.jpg

msc4.jpg

I realy like these ones too! they are all good! i think Badj and Mark both deserve to win and all stickers should be produced as they are all very nice and would all suit different parts of our micras!

Back to the top,

Let's have some more idea's chucked in, all great so far, but the more the better.

Thanks
Kev

cheers mate!

Couldnt think what to do with the web address, might move it about or put one of the other domains.

See what people think of this first

Here's one, would look cool in whit on a black window!

msccopy.jpg

Here's another pic, just to illustrate the reason for the design :p;

msc2copyz.jpg

uncompressed original is available.
background can be any colour including transparent , but figured as it will be seen against the black bg for most of its applications i would just show it against one.

95458704.jpg

Last few days to get your entry in and then it's put to a vote.

Once the final design has been choosen and there could be more then one, I'll get a batch printed off and they will be available to purchase.

thanks
Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back