Micra rally design/cover up ... photoshop comp :)

Hello,
Some of you know me on here others dont.. anyway i have a micra rally car and unfortunately on my last outing we hit a tyre wall at a fair speed.
Pretty much the whole side was damaged so we have replaced front bumper and light, front wing.. door, rear bumper, rear light and have done a fair amount of reconstruction work on the rear quarter to get it looking like a micra again..... :(
Anyway this is were the problems come.
We can respray the front wing and door in the same colour as the rest of the car fairly easily however i was thinking maybe we could have a design over the rear quarter and possibly boot to make the car look a bit more interesting. This will probably be done in vinyl wrap or any suggestions by you lot.
Anyway this thread is kinda a competition.... not sure on the prize but what im after is a few very nice people who are a bit handy on photoshop to come up with some ideas to cover up the rear quarter damage.....
The cover up would need to be from at least the rear of the door and the damage is bellow the window line... but apart from that go crazy....
Lets see what you can do :p

884452_10151519260170891_1796247382_o.jpg

For some insperation i kinda like
021.JPG

but obv the micra writing would be backward on the other side so maybe not but i dunno do what you think will look good :) looking forward to seeing some of the results of your handy work :p
Thanks ste

Not feeling very inspired right now <_<
got somthin' basic...kinda generic :rolleyes:
rallyvinyl1_zps7de0c0a6.jpg

rallyvinyl2_zps33c9e883.jpg

rallyvinyl3_zps1e44ffb0.jpg

re-reading your post...it needs to cover more, right?
Gonna have another go...somethin' bit bigger...shiny...er
less dull! :p

For some insperation i kinda like
021.JPG

but obv the micra writing would be backward on the other side so maybe not but i dunno do what you think will look good :) looking forward to seeing some of the results of your handy work :p
Thanks ste

Why would the 'micra' word be backwards?
Have it so it reads normal, with the M lower and the A higher at whatever angle
Its hard to explain but im sure it wouldn't be backwards :p

Sorry, not a potoshop ^^ :

41514683.jpg

( Maybe the white between red and yellow need to be hide more ? )

with the same sort of strip on the bonnet to be perfect.

ooh is that a 3d model Freeze or a photo?
I make 3D visual apps at work and was personally looking at making a virtual K11 showroom viewer app for JAE
similar interface to this:
http://spearheadinteractive.com/Demo2

and if you already have a k11 model of that quality, would make life easier.

My farorite's Glenn Campbell' :
3623367261_8b2836ccb2_o.jpg

Freeze model is not bad, but this one is just perfect:

Back