1st MSC club raffle (free)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike

I love Ed!!!!
****THIS RAFFLE IS FOR OFFICAL MEMBERS ONLY****

This will be hopefully the first of many official member FREE raffles. If you are not a offical member im afraid you cannot enter but membership information can be found here http://www.micra.org.uk/join.php .

The prize for the first raffle is a Luxury Autoglyms kit which retails around £29.99 and consists of a Bodywork Shampoo conditioner, super resin polish and car glass polish. All bottles are 325ml in size. Autoglyms are easy to use, and give such excellent results, that enthusiasts all over the world choose them to maintain their cars in pristine condition. Leading manufacturers including Aston Martin, Lagonda, Jaguar, McLaren and thousands of professionals depend on Autoglym products to prepare their cars to showroom condition.

To enter this competition you have to be a offical member and answer the question below.

During a exclusive interview that i managed to get recently with our founder Mr Ed we asked the age old question. Are you a posh chav? Was Ed's answer;

1) Was absolutely dumbstruck i would ask such a question and then went 'Errrrrrr no, actually im really posh, pip pip'.
2) Said 'Gets his bling bling out and says he is a proper chav and no wannabe rude boyo, innit' and then carried on drinking his 2L bottle of White Lighting.
3) Took it in his stride and said 'Yes that is true' in the normal Ed understated fashion.

Please copy and paste the following bit into a blank email and send it to [email protected]

Forums Name:
Member Number:
The answer:

***The closing date is 25th April***

****THIS RAFFLE IS FOR OFFICAL MEMBERS ONLY****

This will be hopefully the first of many official member FREE raffles. If you are not a offical member im afraid you cannot join but membership information can be found here http://www.micra.org.uk/join.php .

Micra Sports Club

Please no more talk about if wayne is or is not a chav. We all know he is not a chav. This is a competition to win something and to discuss the chavness of ED.

Please no more pictures of Howards rear end.

If you have entered the competition please put a reply below stating that you have sent a email but do not include your answer.

For those that are uncertain READ my signiture

mike

yes but shes still a bronze member... which u normally have to pay for... so she gets all the rights of a paying bronze member!!

i didn't say she didn't or shouldn't get all the rights of a bronze member, i'm just saying she's not technically a paying member

danni said:
yes but shes still a bronze member... which u normally have to pay for... so she gets all the rights of a paying bronze member!!

Your right Danni, im not over complicating things. It is a benefit to all Official members.

Mike

The actual winner is .............................................

MA12 12.5 :p (please check your PM's)

Mike

MA12 12.5 :p I guess you mean MA12.5:p and not MA12 then :( Ah well... Well done baby. Guess that means you'll wanna clean ure car now :p

Attachments

• rims.jpg
    rims.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 190
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back