Design the MSC member card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kev

Pro Cut Vinyl
Founding Member
Official MSC Trader
Here we go then folks :)

I would like to set everyone a challenge that will result in a free full access membership to the MSC for 12 months to the person who makes the winning design. If in the case of an official member wining his or her's membership will be extended for 12 months.

The winning design will be printed on to credit cards and used as the new MSC member card, something I have been meaning to sort out for far too long now. The design must incorporate the MSC logo, see top of page left hand side, but other then that you can use your creative skills in making your own design.

Rough size dimensions are 9 cm length and 6cm height, this is just to give you an idea on how to structure your design when you start from scratch in a paint program, so i.e don't make a design on square template, it has to be rectangle and the design can be larger then 9x6cm for viewing as it can be scaled down for printing.

e-mail all entries to [email protected]

closing date: September 4th for all entries.

voting: September 5th - 11th

final 3 vote: September 12th - 18th

All designs will be voted on by you and the top 3 choosen for the final voting and the winning design used as the new member card.

thanks and good luck

Kev

haha, nice pic :p
btw... is this card going to be single sided or both? and so would people be desiging two sides or just one?

You will be designing just one side, the back of the card will have room for both member no. and member name, which I will write on each card and sent with member packs, it will take some time but once these are done I will be posting these to every official member.

nice design mean micra, however to implement such a design with photo and printed details would mean I would be back and forth to the printers and also I can't get individual ones done like that as the order will be for 250.

Let's have some then peeps :)

Kev

LMAO at that picture, awesome

How bout something simular to what James designed for JAE,

do the existing members get them or just when new members get there member packs?

do the existing members get them or just when new members get there member packs?

Kev said:
it will take some time but once these are done I will be posting these to every official member.

:)

what if you just send the template via email to each official member and each member inserts their own photo and name? less work for you and a personal card per member

good idea but if the card is required to get discounts at places then the template could be passed around and then everone could have one, even none members and then people would take advantage of the discounts the official members get

MSC.jpg

just an idea...

Layla said:
what if you just send the template via email to each official member and each member inserts their own photo and name? less work for you and a personal card per member

so what you saying, that everyone prints off their own member card? don't think so! i'd like to my membership money stretched a little further then that!

well if the card was big enough we could get everyone's cars on there lol

Good design Nex, liking that one!

Remember guys, free membership up for grabs here, so that means either a non member getting official status or an official member recieving 12 free months membership.

As soon as the accounts are transferred over, I will be splashing out on some promo stuff and getting these new cards made. I will be getting a supplier near me for the stickers and once that is done the shop we be live also with a fair few MSC items for sale.

Im currently designing one but im just popping out for a pizza, will work on it later :)

James said:
Get back to work slacker!! ;)

haha! day off mate, got one tomorrow too for no reason whatsoever. Think i'l get few more vodkas in the sunshine

icon_fU.gif
icon_fU.gif
icon_fU.gif

Layla said:

because it will be printed onto credit cards thats why

I was going to do a good one, then i realised im crap at photoshop so... for a laugh, here's

1.MSC.jpg

Msc card.

my card! :d the idea is the car in back gorund is faded and there is just blck writting on top,(like the card but without the white writting round) ive only got paint so this is photoediting at my best lol. ahh my file is to big, what i do? can i email it to admin by chance?

ive just got photobucket account so be on soon!

hahaha arnold!!! thats klass well done!! wunder whos ass that is:p everyone who knows keep shhh... everyone else let the guesses begin lol

Ok all good entries soo far, but I cannot use any that have membership details on the front of the card, these will be applied to the back by me before sending them out.

So the design needs to be graphics and general MSC text only, i.e the logo and possibly different style imagery of the cars within the MSC, just to give you some idea's

thanks
Kev

Now were getting on the right lines.

Nice Design :)

Kev

Curdy's one is pretty good actually :)

it's got my vote ;)

haven't had as many entries as expected, I will let this run until tomorrow night and then put them forward for voting.

come on peeps, let's have some more designs.

Kev

Well can you send them to me in email.

[email protected].

We are a little shorter then expected, so I'll allow multiple entries. So if anyone wishes to enter more then please do so.............be quick, all entries have to be in by 12 midnight sunday and I'll make a poll on monday.

Kev

I'll do one when I get photoshop back on my computer, aint had much chance lately. When is the closing date again?? :)

just sent my designs... dont realy no when the deadline is? is it tonight at midnight?

ok got yours through.

Come on people I can't believe more people haven't entered this. There has been plenty of time to design a card. All entries have to be in by 12 midnight tonight and with how many currently we have to vote on, all the designs will be put to a final vote from monday.

Kev :)

I will make a new poll tonight when I get back from work with everyone's entry on there.

Anyone wishing to make a late entry then you have until around 6ish to do so.

Kev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back