Which Almera Brakes?

scottish-sr

Ex. Club Member
Going to be doing this upgrade A.S.A.P. Just wondering what actual calipers it is from the Almera that fit the Micra, as in N14, N15 etc??

n14 sunny. 91-94

n15 almera. 95-00

both should fit, with the sunny the 1.4 and 1.6 brakes are the same iirc. not sure on almera.

Cheers guys, was just looking on buypartsby.com for disks & pads and they do both 232mm rotors and 247mm rotors for the same car, 1.6 (N15) some have them anti rattle clips too.

Got some calipers, going to paint them up and got pads too, discs coming next week.

They had 2 different kinds of pads for the Almera caliper aswell :S

Almera GTi fit the K11.

All you need is a couple of washers to space the caliper out from the disc.

And a minimum of a 14" wheel.

That is what I have and it is more than enough!

NISMO_ALMERA said:
Almera GTi fit the K11.

All you need is a couple of washers to space the caliper out from the disc.

And a minimum of a 14" wheel.

That is what I have and it is more than enough!

I looked into that and could have got everything for £50, but I ended up going against it as it would be overkill and they would be heavy after speaking to Davey C, plus I don't have 365BHP,lol.

Im looking into this now.. 200bhp ish before the turbo and some 225 tires..

Im going to keep the rear disc axle off for a while so definatly need some good front brakes

allmera Gti i think im going for if anyone has a very good set of calipers hanging about

just speaking to awesome dawson on msn...and he has some pulsar calipers for sale for £30......give him a bell..

The brakes are now on. BIG improvement on the black diamond grooved disks and EBC green pads I had before. Still no heavy breaking as I am wearing the pads and disks in.

Had a bit of trouble with the disc sizes as the Almera has 232mm, 240mm & 247mm diameter rotors.

I have the 247mm ones.

Back