Where can I order the small crank breather filter for a K11?

I've changed my air filter but I noticed that this little piece of filter blocking the hole is disgusting.

Sorry for the thread I've tried to search for it but I can't find it.

Also if anyone knows if this is the correct pollen/cabin filter that I will need, that'd be awesome!
http://www.mister-auto.co.uk/en/pol...er/blue-print-adn12502_g424_a350ADN12502.html

It's my 1st car and all I know how to do is change the air filter, fuel filter, oil & filter and spark plugs so please excuse my lack of knowledge :)

I assume you mean the rombus piece of felt in the air filter box.. Nissan main dealer is where you can get it from costs just under £3

I assume you mean the rombus piece of felt in the air filter box.. Nissan main dealer is where you can get it from costs just under £3
Thanks for the reply I didn't notice I'd had one for a while! :)
Yeah that's exactly what I was attempting (badly) to describe. I have emailed an Evans Halshaw local to me to ask (as best as I could des) if they stock them

I googled nissan main dealers near me and it brought up Evans Halshaw. I emailed them but they never replied as I guess they probably think it's probably not worth their time?
How can I locate a more willing one?

You can clean the pcv valve with intake / carb / brake cleaner. Its only oil vapors That pass tru and gunk iT up so anything That cleans up oil should work.

Try Just going to the dealer. In my expwrience theyll help you without a problem If you show up in person.

I'm a bit tight at the moment and don't really want to pay about £10+ for kerosene, when I'm only going to use like 300ml of the stuff.
Can you think of a suitable substitute?
I literally just taped a bean tin onto a stick and dipped it into the home heating oil tank. Completely free and I just poured it back into the tank when I was done.

Sent from my SM-G903F using Micra Sports Club mobile app

So I cleaned the PVC rombus filter with driveway oil cleaner and boiling water and rinsed it out and soaked it over about 12 hours and I'd say 70% of it turned white again and the rest still seemed clean just stained.
I just need to locate this PVC valve and clean it now.

Thanks for all the replies! Hopefully this thread will be useful to others in the future

Pcv valve is on the back of the head.

pcv-jpg.5709

Pcv valve is on the back of the head.

pcv-jpg.5709

I finally got around to doing this today. I removed all 3 of the hoses connecting to the head but the pcv valve seemed to be clean. As did the one over to the right on the same side. The one that is closest to the battery however was full of oil. I removed the clumpy oil with a toothbrush and left the rest as I assume there should be oil in here anyway? (I know nothing about cars yet lol)

Back