K11 A/C DOES have a pollen filter. Its an import March so need help

I've searched for the last half hour on this forum for help but couldn't find the answer I needed. I have a 2001 March with air con. I was led to believe it wouldn't have a pollen filter, but it does. Problem is, it comes in two halves. ie two plastic frames with the filter material within. You have to push the top one in and push it up, and slide the second one in under it. The car has a passenger airbag so i'm wondering if this is why its in two pieces because of restriction the airbag causes? I found one filter matching mine on ebay with the filter in two halves. Anyone see this before?

Good pollen filter info input & you now know more than most on here regarding cabin air filters fitted or not.

General consensus is that some K11s have cabin pollen filters oem fitted & some do not, & of those that did, some were removed & not expensively replaced by owners over the years?

My 21 year old K11 1300cc 4-door does not have a pollen filter nor a oem fitment position to install one.

However the annual service documented paper audit trail invoices charged the previous owners for pollen filters @ about £25 plus VAT each every year for 17 years ; - a nice little earner money for nothing for the garage trade in this case! :D

[QUOTE="

However the annual service documented paper audit trail invoices charged the previous owners for pollen filters @ about £25 plus VAT each every year for 17 years ; - a nice little earner money for nothing for the garage trade in this case! :D
[/QUOTE] skunks! I would be tempted to return to the garage and ask for the money back ? ? ? and not let on the car wasn't mine at the time of the scam

I've searched for the last half hour on this forum for help but couldn't find the answer I needed. I have a 2001 March with air con. I was led to believe it wouldn't have a pollen filter, but it does. Problem is, it comes in two halves. ie two plastic frames with the filter material within. You have to push the top one in and push it up, and slide the second one in under it. The car has a passenger airbag so i'm wondering if this is why its in two pieces because of restriction the airbag causes? I found one filter matching mine on ebay with the filter in two halves. Anyone see this before?
Hi there can you please help me where to find my Nissan micra 2001 with a/c cabin filter coz I have cut the edges of plastic behind the glove box but I couldn’t see any screw or panels to remove from black box to remove filter thanks

Hi there can you please help me where to find my Nissan micra 2001 with a/c cabin filter coz I have cut the edges of plastic behind the glove box but I couldn’t see any screw or panels to remove from black box to remove filter thanks
I believe there's a screw top and bottom, and it slides downwards out of the way and then the airfilter you can get a grip on it and pull it out towards you like a casette if that makes sense

In the picture that Rauf posted it's either this one or this one (circled in red)
YP9uCDf.jpg

The thing at the bottom (circled in green) goes to the slider for intake/recirculate air and the bottom of the air filter will catch on that as it comes out

stick at it, the cutting the thing is the most annoying job and you're past that already. I remember doing mine with a saw blade replacement that I snapped in half, then giving up and reparking it closer to the electric socket to try to use a dremel, and then eventually just stabbing at it with a flathead screwdriver until it was weak enough to snap

SuperUno

Buy & Sell Member
Removed the cams from the CG3A engine I bought just before lockdown (everyone was panic buying bog roll, I was panic buying engines ;) ) Turns out it is very nice inside, the cleanest I have ever seen a stock CG3A engine, no sludge at all. Not been apart before, clearly only done low miles and must have been well looked after and not thrashed. Ideal back up spare 1.4 block :)