Pollen Filter

This posting is just for info of everyone really....there are plenty of other posts re the K11 pollen filter. I have just changed the pollen filter on my son's car. What a very strange way of getting to the filter to change it. Anyhow we boldly cut through the dotted line as shown in other posts to discover that the filter had obviously NEVER been changed from new (Feb 1999). It was completely blocked, probably stopping most of the air flow throufgh it rather than actually filtering it. Quite an awkward job but well worth doing if there are any others out there in similar circumstances. I expect there will be a subtle and fresher change to the air in the cabin from now in in our car

AS I say just for helpful info

Tom

This posting is just for info of everyone really....there are plenty of other posts re the K11 pollen filter. I have just changed the pollen filter on my son's car. What a very strange way of getting to the filter to change it. Anyhow we boldly cut through the dotted line as shown in other posts to discover that the filter had obviously NEVER been changed from new (Feb 1999). It was completely blocked, probably stopping most of the air flow throufgh it rather than actually filtering it. Quite an awkward job but well worth doing if there are any others out there in similar circumstances. I expect there will be a subtle and fresher change to the air in the cabin from now in in our car

AS I say just for helpful info

Tom

very true i did mine in the service it is crisper now (Y)

Back