wheel info required

Gods country mate, born here and will die here. I live 5 minutes from the sea and 5 minutes from the countryside...what else could anyone want....OH!!!!!! and I have a k11 - utopia or what.:)

Nah, Yorkshire is God's country ;)
An American photographer on vacation was inside a church in Oldham taking photographs when he noticed a golden telephone mounted on the wall with a sign that read '£10,000 per call'.

The American, being intrigued, asked a priest who was strolling by what the telephone was used for. The priest replied that it was a direct line to heaven and that for £10,000 you could talk to God. The American thanked the priest and went along his way.

Next stop was in Manchester... There, at a very large cathedral, he saw the same golden telephone with the same sign under it. He wondered if this was the same kind of telephone he saw in Oldham and he asked a nearby nun what its purpose was. She told him that it was a direct line to heaven and that for £10,000 he could talk to God.

'O.K., thank you,' said the American.

He then travelled to Blackburn, Darwen, Burnley, Rochdale and Littleborough. In every church he saw the same golden telephone with the same '£10,000 per call' sign under it. The American, upon leaving Lancashire decided to travel to Yorkshire to see if Yorkshiremen had the same phone.

He arrived in Todmorden, and again, in the first church he entered, there was the same golden telephone, but this time the sign under it read '50 pence per call.'

The American was surprised so he asked the priest about the sign. 'Father, I've travelled all over Lancashire and I've seen this same golden telephone in many churches. I'm told that it is a direct line to heaven, but in Lancashire the price was £10,000 per call. Why is it so cheap here?'

The priest smiled and answered, 'You're in Yorkshire now, son. It's a local call.'

:D

Hi im after some spigot rings for my alloys what size do I need for the 98 micra,are these worth fitting ive never used them before.

cheers

The nismo 13s usually intended for the smaller cars. Being as they're Nissan motor sport wheels they should be direct fit?

Here they are
user.
ummmmm...no they aren't....still trying!!!!!!!!:(

here they are....hoping.......nope. Question - how do you get the photo from photo bucket to MSC ????
I click on the url link, it copies, but, nothing happens ????

Copy direct url, click the photo button, pastes address in the text box, click ok or whatever. Thats it.

Still no go Euno. But messing around with the photobucket site...it looks like I have to change my settings !!!
Will have another go over the weekend....thanks for the help, cheers.

Just got my wheels, Wolfrace with a decent set of rubber 195x45x15...alloys are in a fair condition. Polished alloy with a few minor scratches, I'll stick em on and see what they look like before I decide to paint em (peugot grey) or not.
The fella threw in 4x locking wheel nuts, never used...all in £90 WHAT!!!!! lucky day - gonna put a fiver on the lottery...must be my lucky week.
It is my lucky week - £50 win on the premium bonds dropped through the door today, WAHAY !!!! got to put that fiver on the lottery now.:)

Still trying !!!! Get the picture up on photo bucket, click on the link (right click) it copies but does not transfer to the MSC page ??? no option to paste comes up on right click or left click ?????? I think I'm only one step away from posting the piccies, or am I miles away.....MMMmmmmm any suggestions welcome - regards.

Well if you've got your image link
Type [ img ]
Paste link
Then [ /img ]
Must be square brackets and no spaces :) I've got to put spaces or you won't see it

Nope...don't get that. Got the links on the right hand side of the piccie, right click on direct, photo says copied but no paste link comes up ?????

Just copy the direct link, then once your in the reply box on the MSC press the 'Control' button and 'p' at the same time to paste the link :)

Nope !!!! Not fair to use the forum for a tutorial, I have only had a computer for a short while....so I will have to go back to skool....me bad, I will get there.
Thanks a bunch for all of the help, back to just posting until I learn a new skill - thank you all, davyboy.:)

Anyway, had them fitted yesterday, looking good and really pleased. No rubbing on lock issues, straight forward fit.
However, they have changed the dynamics of the car quite noticeably. The increase in rolling resistance has increased engine braking dramatically, and has had a perceived difference in acceleration, good or bad, don't know yet. Whether they will effect MPG I will have to check and let you know.
The strange thing is.....going over speed humps they seem to slightly (nano second) stall the forward motion of the car!!!!! it reminds me of driving a Range Rover !!!!!!! AND, I did not like driving the Range Rover, so, MMmmmm!!!! jury's out wether they stay on or not.

Back