New to the Micra world, some help and info appreciated!

M

MicraOnTour

hi there, ive just joined the site, and im in the process of buying a K11 1.0litre Micra and im wondering if anyone can help me out on any of the following??

1) alloy wheels : is it true the K11 PCD is 4x100? Also does anyone know if mini wheels would fit a K11?

2) lowering: any advice or info on this would be appreciated, i did a quick google search for some lowering springs and didnt get a lot of joy so any recomendations or info welcome.

ther are companys that do 35mm drop springs for the k11 think gmax is the cheapest

theres a company that do 40mm can't remember who tho :( most do 35mm, spax, gmax, tein, eibach etc.

if you want lower then go to powercoil and they will make them to any length you want. the group buy had them ranging from 50-70mm iirc.

:)

cheers for the help and quick response, can anyone confirm there are -50mm springs around as the lower the better is my philosophy!! lol!

not off the shelf as such, theres hks springs think its 40something at the rear and 50something at the front, could be the other way round lol.

powercoil will be the best bet for 50 and lower :)

micraontour, powercoil make springs to your exact specification.. so -50mm if you want.. -100mm if you want... but they all cost 130quid, not sure if thats the exact price, but its there around, they make the springs purely for you

Back