wheel info required

They'll fit the studs just fine. Depending on what civic they came from you'll find the bore is too small
Unless they're aftermarket? If they are you'll probably need spigot rings to suit the micras 59.1 bore

Are the primera a straight swap then ??? thinking of getting some for my girl...15" + wheel spacers. I think though I may put low profile tyres on to keep the radius the same.

Almera Yes, Primera No. 16" is a bit much imo. it'll look like it's on stilts if it's not lowered, and if it is it'll rub none stop. Stick with a decent set of 14"'s with good tyres imho.

Found a tidy set of 15" multi fit with 195x50x15 and almost new tyres. Are they too wide ???? Mine is lowered on the front, standard on her backside. £200 - good deal methinks, will have to paint them black though.

Hi davyboy I think they will but im not 100% one of the other lads on ere should know ive gone for 6in x 13in now and a 40mm drop alround.

cheers

Standard tire fitment on my car (super s), lowered at least 80mm on front on 5j steels and no rubbing, 15mm is clearance either side between tire wall and inside of arch at the rear. They're a bugger to get hold of part worn.

Just got my wheels, Wolfrace with a decent set of rubber 195x45x15...alloys are in a fair condition. Polished alloy with a few minor scratches, I'll stick em on and see what they look like before I decide to paint em (peugot grey) or not.
The fella threw in 4x locking wheel nuts, never used...all in £90 WHAT!!!!! lucky day - gonna put a fiver on the lottery...must be my lucky week.

Just got my wheels, Wolfrace with a decent set of rubber 195x45x15...alloys are in a fair condition. Polished alloy with a few minor scratches, I'll stick em on and see what they look like before I decide to paint em (peugot grey) or not.
The fella threw in 4x locking wheel nuts, never used...all in £90 WHAT!!!!! lucky day - gonna put a fiver on the lottery...must be my lucky week.

Pictures!! :D

Pictures !!!! OMG !!!! I've tried to do that so many times I must be a gold member on photobucket by now.:(
Need a lesson from someone, Jen had a go, did all of that ...still no piccies Don't seem to work for me, but, I'll have another go tomorrow. DO NOT hold your breath!!!!!

Had my alloys on this afternoon, and looking good. No rubbing on full lock - delighted.
However I need spigot rings to centralise them. Here's the rub !!!! what size do I need ???? Didn't know there were different sizes (why do they do that!!!!) 52 plate 1.4 twister, anybody know ???? or what do I measure to find out... the centre hub ????
Any replies much appreciated boys and girls;)

Had my alloys on this afternoon, and looking good. No rubbing on full lock - delighted.
However I need spigot rings to centralise them. Here's the rub !!!! what size do I need ???? Didn't know there were different sizes (why do they do that!!!!) 52 plate 1.4 twister, anybody know ???? or what do I measure to find out... the centre hub ????
Any replies much appreciated boys and girls;)

As Karls said micra spigot is 59.1

your running wolf race now? Wolfrace centre spigot is 72.6 if i remember right so you will need these:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-X-72-6-...Wheels_tyres_Trim_Nuts_ET&hash=item2ec7e48978

Hah hah, now I understand, dopey me:rolleyes: one measurement for the centre bore on the axle, and one for the same on the spigot.
Bloody brilliant boys...a big thanks from me...cheers:)

Jealous much!! I love Cornwall, lived there for 18 months and would move back in a heartbeat if my kids weren't up here :)
Gods country mate, born here and will die here. I live 5 minutes from the sea and 5 minutes from the countryside...what else could anyone want....OH!!!!!! and I have a k11 - utopia or what.:)

I don't know Falmouth :( and the missus said no
I know Falmouth:) and leave your missus..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................NO, NO!!!!!!! only joking ....I don't know Falmouth. LOL.

Back