Votes: 7 16.7%
  • KFC mega bucket :D

Votes: 12 28.6%
  • I don't really care

Votes: 3 7.1%

• Total voters

hoodedreeper

Ex. Club Member
Was browsing POTN and came across some alloys i like the look of. So done a couple of photoshops,and i cant decide....so thought i'd ask you :)

CURRENT ALLOYS:

rota-standard.jpg

ROTA GRID:

rota-grid.jpg

ROTA GT3:

rota-gt3.jpg

GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS GRIDS

think i got my point across lol i always have like grids man and they look mint on ya car there they are what i had but in white nice bit of a dish as well in a lil way

I wouldnt get the Teddies...as cool as they look...dont think my car suits them lol

I'm leaning towards the Grids....but could spend the money on a decent suspension set up..hm....

Coilovers! Cars always look different with a new lower stance and u'll forget about being bord of the wheels and will enjoy them as you will be hyped at how low and mint the car looks (Y)

go for the grid if it was in gloss black with a red lip but tbh i would stick with the current ones cos they look lush and a new suspension set up with a kfc mega bucket.

KFC FTW!!!

Back