Wheel opinions?

I'm about to get some new wheels for my car, and after months of searching i've narrowed it down to 2 similar sets, but I can't quite decide which ones, so I thought i'd put it to fellow micra owners for some opinions :) It's between ...

Calibre Pro 7: 15 x 6.5 et38
500x500_5c118f32-9d5f-4b33-bea3-4c6782ee2ae8.jpg

Wolfrace High Octane: 15 x 6.5 et35
OCTANE.jpg

Also, on Rimstyle both sets are shown in multi-hole styles but if purchased the Calibres would come in 4 hole fitment and the Wolfrace ones in 8 hole. I've seen both these wheels on the net in 4 stud patterns, but i've rang Rimstyle and Wolfrace and they said they only do the High Octane's in 8 & 10 hole patterns :confused: It probably sounds like i'm being picky but I would much rather them in 4 stud style as I think they look a lot nicer. The thing that's confusing me is if they only come in 8 & 10 hole, why is there a picture of them in 4 hole style on the Wolfrace site and on another wheel site (topgear.co.uk)

Calibre Pro 7 - 4 stud fitment
TH_10102011131707.JPG

Personally, I think these in 4 stud make the spokes look smaller and the wheels smaller overall when fitted.

Wolfrace High Octane - 4 stud
WR-high_octane.png

I reckon these in a 4 stud look much better than the 8/10, but I can't find any pictures of them fitted to a car as they're quite a recent wheel.

Sorry for the long post, but any comments/opinions would be much appreciated. Thanks :)

Back