B: paint them gloss black as in the other pic
[attachment=527][attachment=528][attachment=529]

verry sory bout the size of pics :S

hmmm....leave em but looks too late, seem to have already done it :D :D

Attachments

• IMG_4829.jpg
    IMG_4829.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 216
yeah man defo the black, looks well smart, just wonderin did you just use normal paint on the wheels or was it some kinda speciallist alloy paint cus im gettin my hands on some yery cheap alloys soon a think but they need paintin also

Paynee said:
yeah man defo the black, looks well smart, just wonderin did you just use normal paint on the wheels or was it some kinda speciallist alloy paint cus im gettin my hands on some yery cheap alloys soon a think but they need paintin also

that mean ur selling urs??? ;)

yus i will be providing i deffo get these other ones, mine are in a bit of a state atm but ill be gettin em sorted before i sell em tho, mite have to get rid anyway depending if there too big once i get the car lowered

i just used black gloss spray paint to flash the wheel over to see what it like, im gunna rub them down and prime and spray next weekend i think

its a little quiker with 13's,

i have 15's on and will be lookin to put 13's back on soon to see how much difference there is,,funny thing is i jus sold some 13's and im regreting it now,,:)

yus very cheap :glare:

but you spoiled them :(

me still no likes em but ur choice i spent the money long time ago :p

Attachments

• tsw_volcano_hyperblack.jpg
    tsw_volcano_hyperblack.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 203
here they are: tyres are a bit scruffy as i bin up to stuff in a field :blush:[attachment=571][attachment=572]

stuff :p ill tell you when ur older lol
is it just me but they look bigger than 13`s now?

Back