wheel experts needed for shop

R

RIK

could anyone on here shop me some wheels onto any of these pics?
please dont coplain about the photos cos i only have my phone camera so ,sorry if its crap.but i want to get some wheels next,or maybe get these refurbished?

i want them the same size 16"
i dont want white,chrome,silver,red,blue,green..kinda colours

i like black,black chrome,bronze,gold,gun metal..all dark colours to go well with black lol

ill post pics of the car first then add ones of the wheels i like when i find them..
i hope somone can help

Attachments

• Photo-0025.jpg
    Photo-0025.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 127
  • Photo-0026.jpg
    Photo-0026.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 140
  • Photo-0027.jpg
    Photo-0027.jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 135
  • Photo-0028.jpg
    Photo-0028.jpg
    221.9 KB · Views: 120
  • gram.jpg
    gram.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 125
  • gramlights_5.jpg
    gramlights_5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 109
  • gramlights_57c.jpg
    gramlights_57c.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 124
  • gramlights_57c_brz_ci3_l.jpg
    gramlights_57c_brz_ci3_l.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 119
Off topic and I may have a go in a bit but are you gunna get the badge hole in the front removed?? Would look so much better if you got that done.

micra man said:
Off topic and I may have a go in a bit but are you gunna get the badge hole in the front removed?? Would look so much better if you got that done.

i dunno about a carbon bonnet yet so i dont want to waste the money gettin it sorted then fitting a new bonnet,i may re-fit a black nissan badge untill i decide,but tbh im not too fussed about the holes

if i get the wheels refurbed i will most likley go for a carbon bonnet

Aah, carbon bonnet sounds good!!!

Here is a few quick shops anyway. Only did the two though...

Attachments

• rikwheels1.jpg
    rikwheels1.jpg
    309.6 KB · Views: 176
  • rikwheels2.jpg
    rikwheels2.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 155
thanks matey...

also if anyone can change the colour of the wheels allready on that would be good,,

Here is the wheels changed... :) Bit dodgy as I did them quite quickly.

Attachments

• rikwheels3.jpg
    rikwheels3.jpg
    311.2 KB · Views: 166
  • rikwheels4.jpg
    rikwheels4.jpg
    311.7 KB · Views: 136
i just had to post these orange ones up

Attachments

• gr.gif
    gr.gif
    22.5 KB · Views: 140
  • 57CF.jpg
    57CF.jpg
    224.8 KB · Views: 117
also these wheels i am posting up are very expensive!! andi will be lucky to find any in the size i want..so i need to find the look i want and then try and find a wheel to fit it a close as i can

or get mine painted

theres a firm in sheffield who shot blast your own and bake on a whole range of finishes, including bronze, dark chrome, shiny chrome etc. they will strip each wheel including tyres, do their thing and replace and balance the wheels at £40 per wheel, guaranteed for 12 months

very nice motor you got there, but if u want to keep it dark all the way through to stay with the theme then id suggest black wheels. oh and tint the front windows too! fwn

Back