[SOLD] Wolfrace Kendo Alloys, Pipercross induction kit, Haynes Manual, Arches, Momo wheel...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I'm sorry to say my beloved micra has been sold on now - and lucky for you guys I have some micra related goodies left to sell!
All my items are listed on ebay - but I would prefer these things to go to an MSC member;
http://search.ebay.co.uk/?sass=ronnieronson&ht=-1

SOLD- [strike]Wolfrace Kendo Wheels - bought in March, fitted with 195/45/15 tyres and supplied with 3 wolfrace tuner bolts & 1 mcguard locking nut per wheel (and the locking nut obviously), plus the correct spigot rings to fit micra hubs.
These wheels are totally pristine as I never park closer than 6" from the kurb, and the tyres are all approx 7mm tread (only covered 2k).
Looking for around £300[/strike]

SOLD- [strike]Custom tinted gloss black rear clusters - £40[/strike]

SOLD- [strike]Pipercross Induction kit - will actually fit micras, saxos, focus's and Seicento/cinquecento/punto throttle bodys.
Used for approximately 6k.
Looking for around £30[/strike]

SOLD- [STRIKE]Wheel arches - these are the nissan type, not a wide arch kit.
Never got round to fitting them, so supplied with all the necessaries - only been out of the box once!
Looking for £40
EDIT: Lots of people are asking for photos of these - I have uploaded some pics of how they look when fitted, courtesy of other MSC member's cars :)[/STRIKE]

SOLD- [strike]Momo Wheel & Boss Kit - very very slight wear to wheel (incredibly slight!), supplied with all bolts and a ripspeed horn push.
Looking for £50[/strike]

All prices exlcude p&p - and for obvious reasons some of these items would be easier to pick up.
With that in mind I am happy to deliver the wheels to a buyer at a charge of 50p per mile within a sensible distance from Hull.

Attachments

• kendos1.jpg
    kendos1.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 379
  • kendo2.JPG
    kendo2.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 396
  • induction.jpg
    induction.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 377
  • wheel.jpg
    wheel.jpg
    76 KB · Views: 368
  • micra008-1.jpg
    micra008-1.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 325
  • micra009.jpg
    micra009.jpg
    152.3 KB · Views: 314
  • Picture003.jpg
    Picture003.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 315
  • Picture008.jpg
    Picture008.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 289
  • $(KGrHqZ,!ioE6IuMz(HKBOjfdrMUK!~~60_12.JPG
    $(KGrHqZ,!ioE6IuMz(HKBOjfdrMUK!~~60_12.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 294
OP
OP
slimothy
Tried to pm you but your inbox is full!
would take £20 Inc p&p for the boss kit if you're interested?
I should say though the wheel is worth £120! So £50 for the lot is a bargain- with that in mind (cos I need the space) I'd do you the wheel and boss for £50 Inc p&p

Let me know :)

OP
OP
slimothy
as above, they're 15" wheels (195/45/15 tyres) - et38 offset, and 6.5j rim width - fit perfectly on any k11 micra with zero scrubbing even with the car lowered 40mm :)

those kendo alloys still available? and got any clearer pics of them? also, I take it that you have 4 alloys? I only ask because I recall seeing on here some time ago a post where someone was selling black alloys but had 5. i'm probably confusing myself but figure its best to ask :D

OP
OP
slimothy
Yeah set of 4 only I'm afraid- I can get some clearer pics for you after work- pm me with your email address and I'll send you some high Rez ones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.