FS Almera & Micra goodies

mickey&me

Site Supporter
Steering Wheel, commonly used on Micra's and Almera's alike with Airbag sensors and ancillaries attached

Taken from an Almera 1.4 1999, very good condition cleaned up very well and all parts working as they should before removal

Here's a pic

£20 pick up OR £20 + £10 delivery to UK (will confirm later)

Micra/March Dark Headlights with a pinhole in one of the headlights

Bought some time ago on here i think, installed them once but didn't like the look (doesn't look too good on a red car but a black micra it would look awesome imo)
I think its the right hand headlight has a small hole in it, i bought it like this, seems as tho the previous owner put some HID's in it and burned a hole there (i am only assuming) due to this ill

Here's two pics

£40 pick up OR £40 + £12 delivery in UK (will confirm later)

Deep dish alloys in Gloss black professionally refurbed by Powder coating company in Bham
GAUGING INTEREST ONLY

13" alloys, will need to remove from my micra tomorrow to get more info on them, deep at the front with stretched tyres and the backs are wider.. bought them off an MSC member a year and a half back but cant remember the details. I got them stripped down by sand blasting then powder coated at a company in Bham for £100... in gloss black... a good amount of rubber on the wheels but will check them out 2moro

heres a pic i have them on my Micra, but will take more pics if anyone becomes interested and i 100% decide to sell them :(

Here's a pic (will have some more if anyone is interested)

£275 PICK UP ONLY (if decided to sell)

Super S NON - NATS ECU

Taken from my old Super S which rusted and i broke, Works absolutely fine no problems at all, even swopped it with my current Super S and had not problems at all with it.

£35 PICK UP ONLY OR ADD £10 postage

Almera 1.4 airbox and pipework

Easily installed for the Micra, just need to move the Carbon Canister lower to install! Needs an Almera Air filter though

£10 pick up only or add £7 for postage

If you would like to come to pick up any of these, I am located in Wolverhampton which is 5-10 mins drive M6 J10.

PM me if interested :)

Thanks

Ash

Last edited:
sorry guys and girls

I was on holiday and i just got back!

All is still for sale except the suspension.... PM me if anyone is still interested :)

(pick up for Wolverhampton M6 J10)

Once im back home from work I'll go look in the garage and up date this thread

I do have a few almera 1.4 parts

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hello mickey. What year car did they come out off ? 99 ? Also, it looks like they have been painted on the outer glass at the bottom of the glass, yes/no ? How did that affect the lighting at night ?

I bought it for the micra I have on the alloy wheel picture which is a 1993, they fit the first generation k11 between 93-99, pm me a pic of ur car then I'll tell u of they fit or not.

Judging by ur profile pic, it will not fit that micra as it's a k11e, and mine is a early k11, but send me a pic too confirm

They came like that from Taiwan I believe, it's black plastic not painted, they are fine at night especially with hid kit installed

Taking abt the red super s, no she is resting for the year while I fix small problems

In just selling parts I don't need that's all

Skaboy.... As the ad says that I'm only gauging interest but I'll sell it for the price listed, need more info or pics please pm me

Back