what you think

deano123456

Ex. Club Member
right iv had the micra bout 3 weeks now i get in the cra from the car park waiting to get out and a woman in a suzuki vitara reverses into the side of the car has pushed the rear quater in and dented the drivers door now do u guys reckon the insurance company will repair or right it off il get sum pics up 2mrw its to dark now

Depends upon the value of the car versus the cost of repair ... we don't know either so its hard to comment accurately

probably a write off, the insurance are EVIL!!!! plus quarter pannels are hard to fix... soz

ar DO NOT EVADE THE SWEAR FILTERS sake if they wright it off im screwed they only wrote my clio off jus before xmas and that jus needed a new bonnet and headlight and rad carnt afford another car

well spoke to her insrance today they said they us need to speak to her then they will sort out bout having it repaired didnt say any ting bout iot being a wright where as the clio i told em on the old dog and bone front bumper bonnet rad they said its cum up on d computer as uneconomical repaireble they didnt say this with the micra so looks good at the mo here are some pics

The Damage on the micra

Bummer mate, sorry to hear this. I can't imagine what i'd do if some donkey drove into my car!!

Insurance is such a pain. They'l probably write that off unfortunatly. You could probably pull it out or fill it in / over, & replace the door if you get the car back, but then you've got respray costs on top so might not be worth it.

i managed to do similar to mine, completely my fault when reversing out of my drive.. It's costing me £300 (including a scuff on the front bumper) to repair at the local shop..

Can't see why it would be a write off?

I'd expect that to be a write off, it's quite a bit of labour to get that panel right, and it can't just be replaced, and then the cost of a brand new door.

At full bodyshop prices that isn't going to be cheap, so chances are they will write it off and give you the market value

Im agreeing with the above. Those are possibly the worse kind of dents to get on the car (rear 1/4 panel) It can be done but its usually not cheap, and you need to be very good to get it looking like new.

happened to me same place on my red one... guy charged £150 incusive of painting and he even washed the car...

work was 100%...

lol well had a good look at it 2day the dent on the door can be pulled and then fillered so no new door woot woot and the rear quater cos it near enough the whole centre jus pushed in this should be able to pulled out and thn jus filled at least it gets rid of the two big key arks sum one did down the side of the car and spoke to he woman who hit it young blond big boobed short skirt low ciut top so couldnt shout at her lol she said if the insurance compay want to wright it off she wil pay to have it repaired cos she did it lol so touch really it goes down the body shop for an estimet im reckoning 500-600 ill let u know wat hapenes come on lets see who gets close to the price ill do a dance for the closest one lol

Please dont use text speak, and use proper punctuation & grammar where possible to ensure your posts are easy to read!

Thanks

well the car went tothe garage 2day and they looked at it and said not alot actually but i told him i carnt have another car written of that would be 2in a month so he said its a really nice clean car and ill tell that to the insurance that i think its worth keeping so just waiting for the phonecall now im pooing my pants lol

well teh garage told me cos im the 3rd party i could keep the car and get the money lol any way its going in for repair on monday new rear quater and door and painted lol the bloke at the garage told em how nice the car was and he didnt think it should be written off and they said ok will repair it lol

my dads civic was classed as a right off he was givin £900 for the car an asked if he could keep it as hes a pannle beater he repaired it and put it back on the road so got the car an £900 not bad its worth a try mate!

Back