Eeeeek What You Think I Do Bout This??

S

Shark3y

I have a bit of a problem, Well its more of an on-going problem really. You see the situation is about two and a bit years ago my mum was getting a chinese take-away.

She drives back home in the car 'which baring in mind' is only about 2 minutes away.

Now she's driving back when the take-away falls over DOH! being the rally expert that she is my mum decides to reach down to pick it up of the car floor....

WHILST DRIVING!

So she goes to pick this meal up from the floor completely forgets about steering the car RAMS into the side of this car and well yeah the rest is history..

Here is a picture i took the other day you can just about see how the front right (drivers side) has been indented and also scratched.

My question is how can i fix this ?? Suction maybe is it possible to replace that side of the car or is it not worth while i plan on respraying the car soon so im not to worried about the paintwork just the shell..

Thanks again everyone.. :grinning:

Shark3y...

EDIT [ forgot to post the picture :glance: here goes ]
---
micrak11jpeg1lv.jpg

thanks mate you know i was quoted 500 quid for repair lol, can you simply just take the wing off or is it rather tricky??

thanks again..

Shark3y...

a`few bolts and the wing will come off, the same with the bumper, get a haynes manual because i followed that and it took me half an hour to change the lights, grill and bumper... very useful :)

The wing is dead easy to change, Nex knows i did it recently theres about 8 bolts holding it on . took me and hour with 2 tea breaks :) gotta have tea and biscuits

Nice one, soon as i change it i can really start thinking of getting it looking nice..

Shark3y...

Back