what colour

danmicra

Ex. Club Member
the beast her self is goin in 2 get the boot smoothed bumper stripes removed an the rest of the windows tinted an laguna an seat slitters fitted and colour coaded!

but im wantin 2 get her resparyed what colour should i go for?

ill get sum pics of her when i get it bk! goin in, in a week so bout 3 weeks an shell look the dogs golden balls!

thanx for any help

Theres a photoshop comp. on, ask one of the photoshop guys, 2 do u car in loads of diff colours, then pick the best :)

Layla said:
black :D

not to brag but my full respray for £80 will take less than a week :p

lol and then the paint begins to bubble in less then a week.........sorry amanda ;)

but £80 is darn cheap!

Kev

i live on an island so im goin away next week so im gona put it in then pick it up the week after. its blue the now so im thinkin the same colour or black. ill think bout it but should look gd when i get the back.

danmicra said:
i live on an island so im goin away next week so im gona put it in then pick it up the week after. its blue the now so im thinkin the same colour or black. ill think bout it but should look gd when i get the back.

like a fantasy island? Tell me, people always say if you were trapped on an island what would be the one thing you take with you - what was it? Oh and by the way - theres absoloutly no point in asking people what colour because everyone likes different things - its your car so you choose lol - go to a paint sahop n ask to see a colour chart

Layla said:

I just have one question..........how did you blag that one, and is it a 'proper' respray (i.e. full interior as well as exterior)?

quick question, why waste money having it colour coded when you're gonna have a full respray?

Layla: is your respray just the outside, or a full, interior out, interior sprayed. Engine out engine bay sprayed?

Grant said:
i agree black has got to be the best colour. mines black. and look fantastic if i do say so meself.
I'm inclined to agree with you ;)

5-DSC00602.JPG

:)

Layla said:

I thought in one of your other posts you said it would be £40? But anyways it will be much nicer than the green you have at the mo.

Oh hang on i have a green car.....

masterbiker said:
I thought in one of your other posts you said it would be £40? But anyways it will be much nicer than the green you have at the mo.

Oh hang on i have a green car.....

me 2. my other car is white with a blue peral throught it.

Back