What do people think about seats

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
I've been after new seats for ages and since a dream bargain fell through I've been considering what seats to get.

I wanted these , local, cheap and black but got nothing, very disappointed.

So now I'm looking at others, I've never fancied buckets as that menas you're going racer look so I'd end up doing rest of car and actual make it faster, but I have come across these, black and grey would be for me to match the black interior.

Again back to not liking buckets came across these which aren't black but are golf which I do like, if not these not keen on pattern but I've sat in 306 seats and were comfy.

Opinions guys, I like my supers seats are sweet enough but my interior is becoming very black with some silver, the seats are gonna be the odd thing out soon.
Cheers

Get them mate, you can't complain at two for that price, and if you don't like the colour then you can always fit covers.(the buckets that is)

thats pricey though, i considered having seat covers stitched/glued to the existing foam but the superS seats are a tad unique with the shoulders

Do you fancy leather? Someone posted up some 200sx seats recently, they looked nice. 300zx seats are nice too. How about the MK2 MR2? The UK ones had leather, but the imports either had cloth or alcantara(sp?) which is nice & grippy. Both seats are quite wide and "wingy" though, not sure how they'd fit in the Micra.

Or Subaru Impreza seats? Quite bucket-like, without being buckets, and I think the interiors were quite nice in the later ones.
If you could find an R34 GTT breaking, the seats in them are lovely. Black and grey, 2 colour jobbies, in a nice fabric too.
DSC03793.jpg

It's finding a set, I do like Impreza seats but only ever see a single seat on ebay.

Am trying to avoild full leather, but the wide and wingy seats are what am after. The price for 2 of them bucket seats is ok, it's just I decided not to spend on things like that, always thought if I fitted seats from another car I could always sell my car with them in but with buckets they'd have to come out but I can't really store my SuperS seats long term

Just had a look, I like them but they're very BLUE! hehehe
wouldn't look right in a car with black paint and black interior. cheers though

goldstar0011 said:
Just had a look, I like them but they're very BLUE! hehehe
wouldn't look right in a car with black paint and black interior. cheers though

shame....im only after £80

Doubt would be a price I'd like though plus am trying to avoid any patterns on seats (unless black and silver), handy site though

raceworx sells excellent carbon fibre seats. they are available in cheaper plastic finish as well.... if they look a bit weird you can always stick some carbon fibre sheets to it:p

Type-R said:
raceworx sells excellent carbon fibre seats. they are available in cheaper plastic finish as well.... if they look a bit weird you can always stick some carbon fibre sheets to it:p
yep he does i have one

Back