What you guys think of this --------------------

Never understand why nissan wouldn't fit something like this from factory seeing as they're so good ;)
Probally a product just like air induction fans, do nothing but make owners happy

Go faster stripes will be far cheaper and will add more BHP. Put 2 viper stripes on your bonnet and your looking at 2 secs off your 0-60 and +10mph top speed.
That's what I'd go for.

F--K it im gonna get 5 of these fantastic chinese craps and wire them up in series and hopefully i can squeeze at most 10 bhp to at to my turbo and also save on fuel, hope fully do 200 miles on half tank with this!!!!!

J

aint this the pre-fluxer model ? faulty,,,,your likely to be projected onto the moon with it :) giant alpina portrait on moon imagine that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,alternately fit them then go for mapping and dodge them as ed flings them at you while you dance around his garage trying to avoid them :)

new brapridge testomony's momy's

aint this the pre-fluxer model ? faulty,,,,your likely to be projected onto the moon with it :) giant alpina portrait on moon imagine that,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,alternately fit them then go for mapping and dodge them as ed flings them at you while you dance around his garage trying to avoid them :)

new brapridge testomony's momy's
More likely Will would throw them at you...

More likely Will would throw them at you...

willis is employee not employer,where he get that authority from
why would he do that,,,,,,,,,we are good . he even had my sr 3 weeks absolutely free. i look after my young'ns :) even if they do side with the beast against me,hehehe

Back