Would this plug fit?????

Hi Guys, quick question o ask if this Magnetic Sump Plug would fit on the Micra Sump?

Link Below!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-PU...s_SM&fits=Car+Make:Nissan&hash=item35ac6d537a

!B2)kiHwEGk~$(KGrHqIOKjYE)nlQuK2-BMj1i1yQiQ~~_35.JPG

J

what bout sticking afew high power scrap magnets under the sump, like out of an old hard drive?

Good idea but once those magnets are off then the wild filing of destructions are on the loose!! :) at least i guess with the sump plug you can take off and clean the filings etc...

J

Good idea but once those magnets are off then the wild filing of destructions are on the loose!! :) at least i guess with the sump plug you can take off and clean the filings etc...

J
Personally id hope there wernt filings... you could stick them to oil filter tho then throw it all away...?

Personally id hope there wernt filings... you could stick them to oil filter tho then throw it all away...?

lol well you know what i mean, not bloody great loong filings you find in an engineering place :) you get little bits of metal crap etc...

I've got one just like that, fits fine.

Cheers for that, finally an answer!! BUT is your sump plug for the car mentioned in the link above? :)

J

Tbh i cant cant remember which one i bought, but it looks identical to that one, and i suspect nissan would use the same for all of a similar age.

I have a magnetic sump plug (blue one on Demontweeks) AND a magnetic oil filter (with hex end for a spanner) :)

Back