What u Guys Think

deano123456

Ex. Club Member
thinking on having this done on my car any one got any idea where and how much would cost to have it done cheers not worried bout the black bits on the bumpers and the door handels just the bonnet

I agree with what Type R says, it would maybe only look good if the rest of the car had a bodykit on it, kind of eurostyle.

But as he says, if you like it then do it.

i'd say, badboy it, and rather than smooth out the grill, cut out the centre, in effect having one large grill. This was my plan :)

well i say just smooth over the grill and don't bad boy it.

i have seen a couple of facelifts with the grills smoothed and a couple with bad boying and IMO the only badboying that was done right was on Nis's car.

still very different, no one has done it before and it will turn heads even if its for the wrong reasons.

i think if you could smooth the whole of the front bumper so that there was no opening then it might suit it a bit better, but to me it seems like there is something missing...

maybe you could do something really different and smooth over the grills but them cut holes in them again and fit driving lamps... could be good ;)

as for cost i'd say 1k to have it done properly and sprayed...

BTW that is some top photochopping and the side of the car looks mint without handles, mirrors, indicators etc... its just the front...

do you think you could do another photochop but this time remove the numberplate? i think it will look the dogs then :D i'm such a fan of smooth micras ;)

sorry, couldn't wait :p

here is a quick photochop of what i ment...

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    287.1 KB · Views: 261
The bad boy makes it look like a bad boy! Even if the headlight aim is ok the lack of drivers wing mirror is ilegal, passenger can be removed providing you have a rear veiw mirror.
As far s the bonnet goes i really dont like bad boyed facelifts, ive got alternative plans but all will be revealed later on.

Thats quite posible the most discusting thing i've ever seen in my entire life! If i saw that in real life i'd quite possible jump out infront of it so I wont have to ever see it again...

But that just me...

if you made the bad boy a bit smaller, as in have it covering less than half the light then it would look cool.

i think you should do it, better than all the copys of the other front bumpers knocking about.

I agree with 59bhp. The bonnet comes way too far over the headlights, just give it a small bad boy and it will look fine, maybe even without a kit which everyone seems to be yellin about. Tbh i think a few of u r out of order shouting abuse at it lol!!

6.micra.jpg

Mate of mine already did that kinda, he did all the work himself as he works in a bodyshop so can't really say a price.

I do enjoy the BarryBoy style comments though, glad to see people encouraging individuality in modding!

I do enjoy the BarryBoy style comments though, glad to see people encouraging individuality in modding!

Just because its different, its doesn't make it look good.. If you fitted 2CV front and rear lights onto a micra.. It would surely be very different, despite looking seriously PAP

Its awful, how can anyone say they like it? i know everyone has an opiniun, but i seriously can not see ANYTHING in that. soz...

I'd say do it mate - theres too many Micra's out here with splitters and touched up paint being called modified - it's about the club had some wacky micra's :D

very true mate whats the point in modding a car if you follow everyone else

Dam right. We need more truelly modded micra's in this club - not only huge power out puts but crazy body kit styles too.

If u like it then fair enough go and do it. But get advice on the headlights, imo they would fail a MOT being so covered! I may b wrong tho.

ok for starters was never my idea to remove the mirrors and side repeaters thats jus wat my mate did for a laugh but the bonnet was all i wa thinking of having done and having te black bits removed aswell and yes that photoshop u did of the numberplate cut out looked heavy dude

Back