What to do?

pork

Club Member
I ordered a load of parts from someone of eBay, k11 hubs and both arb's, we done deal on a package deal and outside of the auction. Sent money via. Barclays ping it, he sent me parts, but he sent me a panhard rod instead of the rear arb,
Iv emailed him a couple of times. Via eBay so there is a record of things, but isn't replying,
Can eBay sort this out, or is it jus not worth it, anyone had similar experience?

If you did it out side of the auction ebay wont help you out.

but paypal would. unless you send the money as a gift

if all went through ebay then you can open a case. most of the times the seller will get back to you quickly. also insist that he get courier to pick it up so you dont waste your money on postage back.

It was seperatly listed parts in different auctions, I said which parts I wanted and he ended the individual auctions, and sent it all as a job lot.
He didn't want PayPal, so sent through ping it

Ok cool, il give the man till Monday to get back to my emails ( which have been pretty polite for me)
Then il get eBay to sort it
I might send him email sayin I may get eBay involved, he has got 100% record and doubt he would want to tarnish that over this

If he ended the auctions, then the transaction was not completed through ebay. There will be no electronic record of the sales of the items to you and ebay wont do a thing, unless he re-listed the items as a job lot with a BIN just for you, and then the process was completed through ebay.
Barclays might be interested if you have been a victim of fraud, as it was their system that was used to make the payment.

Il try that too.
I can see its probably a genuine mistake , but jus to ignore someone is a bit put of order. Meh!

Back