FOR SALE/PART OUT - Class leading hillclimb and motorkhana k11

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Hi everyone,

Well as they say, all good things must come to an end, I've gotten a new project so its time to part with the k11.

My two 'build logs' are here for more details on the cars history. Car has won its class at both SDMA hillclimb and ACT motorkhanas, and done a 1:15.38 at Wakefield Park. 1st:https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/64013 and 2nd:https://micra.org.uk/cmf/message/78928

Parts for sale are below. I might have forgotten a couple, so if you see something you like in my build threads let me know. Happy to arrange postage at buyers expense for most items. Also happy to work out package deals if anyone is interested in more than one item.

Happy to post more info/photos of individual parts as required.

Contact me via PM at j_garrig(AT)hotmail(dot)com

PARTS:

Super s front and rear bumpers with fog lights, light blue - $285
Ohlins rear shocks, adjustable, ok condition - $80
Rear springs, unknown brand or drop - $20
Super S dash cluster, S1, great condition - $180
Super S dash cluster, S2, temperamental temp gauge (no pun intended) - $80

Unknown brand seat rail, side mount, quite low, has been modified to suit aus k11 floor pan - $100

JDM rear lights, imported from Japan - $100
ECU talk cable - $50

panhard rod $100
caster kit, - $80

Stock size Brembo Max disks, QFM A1RM pads - good condition -$150
cg10 pistons - $50

Eibach camber bolts - $15
CV joints - 2 brand new kits outers from Ebay - $50
Micra unregistered, fair condition, many parts replaced/renewed. Approx 250,000kms. - $1000
Super S front and rear seats, fair condition - $200

Super S Pop out windows - $100
KYB excell G shocks with lowered Lovell springs - $200

I also have a stock SLX which I am parting - ask me for specific parts.

Thanks,

Joel

edit: Also have a cg13de motor which I largely pulled apart if anyone wants any spare engine internals!

edit: also for sale - Clear side indicators $25

edit 20/02 and again 08/03 - all sold parts removed

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Yep it is the maxim works s/s header. Ive never fitted it on an A/C equiped car but it should fit. Ill take some photos of it fitted tonight and double check that it has the required bends.

Also forgot to mention I'm located in Canberra.

CMF_dreny

» CMF Member
Hi there, keen on Super S rear wing and Pop Out windows. Are you willing to send to Adelaide? Are there any scratches on the windows

CMF_fuzzy-hair-man

» CMF Member
Awww that's sad, I liked the style your engine mods were going, I was hoping you were going to try them all before me so I'd know if they work!!!

What have you gotten as a new project? lemme guess a datto 1600 so you and Tyrie can continue your rivalry?

I want dibs on the CG10 pistons if it comes to parting it out...

I presume you're keeping the wideband O2 sensor and the other bits you bought to help with tuning?

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
dreny - wing may be spoken for already, ill let you know if that falls through. No scratches on windoes that I can remember. Ive also got a spare set of windows I can through in if you want. Can also include all the rubbers and mounts that you will need if its going in an LX? Happy to arange posting at your expense.

Fuzzy - CG10 pistons are ready to go now if you want them, they arnt in the car. Are you interested in intake manifold or have you started building your own? Ill get abck to you about 02 sensor - may be sold already. All other tunning parts (such as apexi) are available.

CMF_Tyrie

» CMF Member
fuzzy-hair-man WROTE:

"Awww that's sad, I liked the style your engine mods were going, I was hoping you were going to try them all before me so I'd know if they work!!!

What have you gotten as a new project? lemme guess a datto 1600 so you and Tyrie can continue your rivalry?

I want dibs on the CG10 pistons if it comes to parting it out...

I presume you're keeping the wideband O2 sensor and the other bits you bought to help with tuning?

Lol I haven't had the 1600 for ages.

Great setup Joel put together here, would be great if someone picked it up as is and continued to drive it the way it should be!

CMF_fuzzy-hair-man

» CMF Member
climberjoel WROTE:
Fuzzy - CG10 pistons are ready to go now if you want them, they arnt in the car. Are you interested in intake manifold or have you started building your own? Ill get abck to you about 02 sensor - may be sold already. All other tunning parts (such as apexi) are available.

I'm about to get the engine in and check clearances before I start making up the inlet manifold, my younger brother (Tyrie I believe you know Luke) but if you can let me know the width of your manifold I may be interested...

I reckon I will sort out the Apexi I have and fit the GA15 TB and injectors after I get it working with the standard gear.

If it OK I should be down in Canberra some time soonish, do you mind keeping the pistons till then, and I can say hello and pick your brain.

CMF_dreny

» CMF Member
climberjoel WROTE:

"dreny - wing may be spoken for already, ill let you know if that falls through. No scratches on windoes that I can remember. Ive also got a spare set of windows I can through in if you want. Can also include all the rubbers and mounts that you will need if its going in an LX? Happy to arange posting at your expense.<BR><BR>Fuzzy - CG10 pistons are ready to go now if you want them, they arnt in the car. Are you interested in intake manifold or have you started building your own? Ill get abck to you about 02 sensor - may be sold already. All other tunning parts (such as apexi) are available.

Cool. I am putting the rear windows into a LX so i would need all the rubbers and mounts. Are the spare windows pop out or standard. If they are standard I will not need them. The best and cheaperst way to post would be through: www.e-go.com.au (delivery type: depot to depot). I will PM you my address.

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Hi everyone, no-one was keen in the running k11, so its officially being parted out!

Ive had a decent amount of interest and many parts are spoken for. I wont remove the parts from this thread until they is officially sold.

Ill be putting pics up of the unsold/unspoken for parts as I go. E-mail me if you are interested in anything!

Thanks,

Joel

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Eddiewehbeh WROTE:

"Hi I'm interested in the pistons but I will like to know what mods I will need to do to install them ?and what risks there is ?thanks

Hey Eddie - like frank said you need to press the pistons in/out. My plan was to take it to a machine shop - or you could try a design like franks!

From what I found out on the UK forums, these pistons should increase static compression from to 11.85:1, so I would recommend higher octane fuel and some adjustments to the fueling at minimum (like my apexi...)

CMF_climberjoel

» CMF Member
Also the here are some photos of the brembo max disks, and QFM A1RM pads which are for sale. With this setup I never had any brake fade (even while using on the track, braking from 160kmh for turn 2 at eastern creek!). Plenty of pad and disk life left in this setup.

Looking for $150. Pads alone cost $130 new!

e42f5a11-8f4f-4a7e-a6a5-b5eb7d77e1e1.jpg

IMGP4643.jpg

CMF_dreny

» CMF Member
Hi, I sent you a PM/E-mail regarding the Bride Seat Rail but no reply. Please send me your bank details and postage cost so I can transfer the money. Thanks.

Back