What spillter fits on the front on the k11?

M

MicraModz

What spillter fits on the front on the k11? and what side skirts fit on the k11? Thanks

Jesus christ!

You've asked me 3 times I can remember about side skirts!
Unless they state for a micra then some custom work is needed same goes for splitters!

If you want bolt on stuff then you're gonna have to pay a fortune

You like your splitters.

As far as I know, Seat Ibiza, Renault Laguna/Megane, VW Polo splitters will fit on a Micra, but will require some work for this.

For side skirts MS do some, but they are around £300 last time I seen them. I heard Corsa ones would fit with some work, but then again so will any.

Hope this helps but try the search function as this has probs been covered before.

how longs a piece of string...

do a search in bodywork, look ar what everyone has done to their k11... then look for stuff using web...

oh and Micra Modz... please please please with a cherry on top dont clutter up msc with repeat threads...

"are we there yet?"
"are we there yet now?"
"are we there yet?"
"are we there yet now?"
"are we there yet?"
"are we there yet now?"

its a waste...

Some m3 sideskirts on ebay at the mo and ive saw them on the car and they look nice!

if they came off a micra should go on a micra.

but any sideskirts can be made to fit, with a bit of work....

take them to a body shop if your not sure on doing it yourself

:)

MicraModz said:
benmicrasr would they fit on easy?

Yes with lots of super glue!

If you have no bodywork experience or idea how to then no!
You can pay a garage but you don't seem to fancy the costs

ive ordered a front Seat Ibiza splitter. i went to seat dealer and i asked for one and said ive been told it fits a micra too. with that he said he knows as lots of people come in asking for it haha.

total price £17 :D Should be getting thursday as none in atm. :D well chuffed.. Hope its just "plug and Play" lol

lol calm down no need to screem hehe well a bit of modding then :) cant be that hard for a sparky :D

is it just the front ibiza splitter that goes on the back of the micra or can you get both front and back splitters from the ibiza on the micra

Back