What MK seat ibiza front splitter that will fit on the back of a micra?

M

MicraModz

What MK seat ibiza front splitter that will fit on the back of a micra?

mean micra

www.mightymicra.co.uk
iirc 93-96 mk3,

local dealer will know exactly which one as loads of people get these... print a pic off here and show them...

can source from any seat, vw, skoda or audi place iirc...

remember each side is longer when bought as is for the front of ibiza and requires chopping...

other than that very easy mod... :)

B

Ben

Arnold, u dont need to post about every single action you take - just do a Mike and make things dissapear :D

Arnold

www.alanarnold.co.uk
Site Supporter
I usually do, however its a different story when your moving things around etc. People start to double post (like this thread was) when they cant find the original etc

mike

I love Ed!!!!
Big_ben said:
Arnold, u dont need to post about every single action you take - just do a Mike and make things dissapear :D

Careful as i might make you disappear, lol

Andy_S

I Love Booooooost!
Club Member
hmm so it fits the rear too?? o picked one up which has a hole in it on the left side of it iirc. got from seat dealer for £16.64 :) brand new! go buy one for **** sake and stop mithering lol :)

goldstar0011

Ex. Club Member
Come on!!!

Read the 3 million threads about splitters!

Sorry for the rant but I ain't paying memerbship to read thread after thread about splitters and seeing the same question!

This link should answer all questions about splitters, James was kind enough to do this for everyone!
Click Me