what brakes will fits using 13"?

Hi, recently i got a 100nx , i'll swap engine, wiring and brakes, problem is im not sure for using 15" there, so i was wondering if 100nx front brakes will fits into 13" low offset of course, any help?

Thanks!

Hi, recently i got a 100nx , i'll swap engine, wiring and brakes, problem is im not sure for using 15" there, so i was wondering if 100nx front brakes will fits into 13" low offset of course, any help?

Thanks!

probably depends what year and engine the nx has, and type of wheel imo

if i remember correctly nx brakes are 240mm , ill measure it this week.

what wheels and brake setup are you runing guys?

Thanks!

I have a set of calipers from a superturbo k10 (same as 100nx) and a set of green stuff pads if you interested pm me

early 1.4 almeras, (about 92 to 95 ish) has 232 iirc mm disks, they fit perfectly in 13" steel wheels the later 240mm disks wouldnt fit.

sent pm to Frank, i hope he can helps me.

Thanks!

the only way is with huge offset, or banded internally like my 12,s walter, so that the caliper sits inside the outer band of the wheel, and not inside the well

Attachments

• SDC12908.JPG
    SDC12908.JPG
    275.6 KB · Views: 285
Hi Frank, thanks for your reply, these brakes are 256mm? how much would cost a custom 13" wheels plus shipping to Spain?

Thanks!

Im looking for use 185/60/13 with nx GTI brakes.

1.0 stock brakes sucks really, they are solid and too small! including a small caliper. since i got a junk nx GTI w/ sr20de , i will swap engine including brakes. I got same problem in my Civic 90 turbo, i adapted a Legend 2 pistons calipers with a 294mm rotors , right now im using 16", i wanted to fit 15" and the problem is that i need a very low offset for fit these and since it's a street car, ill keep 16" wheels!. for drag , will not be a problem to use 15" with low offset. for street isnt legal!.

Micra once i get it runing with SR20DE i will make it only for time attack, that's reason why i want a bigger brakes than stock ones, and i wanna wider wheels too of course.

what do you think about 185/60/13?

Thanks again for your help.

i built these 13,s with enough offset that gti brakes would fit inside, but the car veered all over the place mate :eek:
cant you fit 185/55/14,s or similar ?

Attachments

• SDC10320.JPG
    SDC10320.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 255
you means rolled over using 13" with very low offset? :eek:

im trying to fit the smalles wheels, 14" wheels would be good too if i can get nicely wheels. what ET is needed to fit GTI brakes?

you means rolled over using 13" with very low offset? :eek:

im trying to fit the smalles wheels, 14" wheels would be good too if i can get nicely wheels. what ET is needed to fit GTI brakes?

dunno walter, the AD18V vented brakes would be an option tho eh :)

ok, thanks Frank, well since i have this calipers "for free" i will use these.

Another question , not sure if you can help me..it's possible to swap the nx rear calipers to micra?:blush:

On my '97 SR im using GTi-R brakes (256mm) with 14" 6J ET+38 alloys, on my '99 LX with GTi-R brakes too they fit with stock 1.3 Si 14" alloys, 14" steelies wont fit unless 3mm spacers are used. On my SuperS/March im using N15 1.6 calipers and brackets (22 brackets), N15 pads (fits 1.4 and 1.6) and N14 240mm discs, you can use the N15 247mm discs but N14 discs are way cheaper and the pads goes all on the surface anyway, they fit 14" steelies but not 13" steelies, never tested with 13" alloys. The N15 brakes with 21 brackets use 232mm discs and fit 13" steelies. Hope it helps. (Y)

Back