What fits?

I'm not sure if i'm posting in the right section but if it is wrong then my apologies guys and if it could be moved..but iv just managed to get my hands on a S reg k11 last night taxed till the end of the month and mot'd till may next year,its pretty clean apart from the passenger side rear door and front wing..but for £450 i couldn't go wrong i guess..

So now i wanted to know what will fit it..seeing as its not a pre facelift (what i was after ideally) i was wondering would the pre facelift 1.3 super sport front bumper fit on it?
Are all the rear spoilers the same, for the face lift and pre face lift?
and i also plan on lowering it a tad bit would anyone recommend the cheap ebay coil sleeves and springs (only asking as iv got a set laying around) OR would i be better off cutting 1 or 2 coils off all round?

Any help will be very much appreciated guys and hopefully i will be going to pick up the car in the next hour or two so will have some pics up and il start a progress thread :)

Super S bumpers wont fit. Different wings, bonnet headlights, grille and slam panel iirc.

Rear spoilers should be the same

As for springs, you can pick up 35-40mm springs pretty cheap

^^ That's the impul spoiler iirc

Really Rare and expensive

I'v got a Nismo one going on soon they look similar :) a few pics of hoodedreapers old car with the nismo :)

and facelift ftw!

IMG_5614.jpg

IMG_4306.jpg

IMG_4304.jpg

aah i remember that one,great looking car that,..right bit of a disappointment really went down today to pick up my k11 but just crossed my mind to do a hpi check on it..and turns out it has 9 previous owners and the part that bugs me the most is its recorded on a category C so i didn't buy it..so still on the look out for one

Back