rear springs... what fits standard shock with lowering?

hi im new to the site, and ive brought along my monsterous k10. a little about it..
its red
its j reg
its 1.0
its 5door
and its road worthy... enough

as you can tell, not alot has been done so far :p so this is why im here...
i already heard about the matiz springs fitting on the front, in the process of that now after a test run on a corner tomorrow hopefuly.. but after hours of searching.. i cant find ANYTHING on the rears? what fits the rears? are they the same front springs on rear.. so matiz fronts would fit on rear? ive heard its a 50mm drop on front.. possibly rear.. nice and low is what i want.. 35mm just doesnt sound enough o_O so basically.. what springs fit the rear.. no coilies here though people! also, any other simple swaps from other cars? ill have pics of the chicken chaser up soon! thanks!

the matiz rear springs are for k11 fronts really (tho they may well fit k10 fronts)
and your rear springs are quite a small dia iirc

cheers for the rediculoulsy quick reply :p

yeah what im gettin at is, the maiz front springs seems to fit the front k10... the k10 as mcpherson on the rear to.. and the springs look the same... so will the matiz fronts fit the rear aswell and lower it..? or is there another set of another car that will fit and lower?

matiz front springs are tapered tho eh, and have about 11 coils iirc !
its the matiz and suzuki rears that are the same dia but shorter eh

nooo its about 8 coils i think there ever so slightly tapered... ah what else would fit then? cant seem to find any sets ( just 2 ) springs for it.. all are in sets of 4.. dont mind a nose sitting stance, be nice and happy on the back end maybe :D

nooo its about 8 coils i think there ever so slightly tapered... ah what else would fit then? cant seem to find any sets ( just 2 ) springs for it.. all are in sets of 4.. dont mind a nose sitting stance, be nice and happy on the back end maybe :D
here,s what i run, a matiz complete leg with the lower perch dropped down,(bottom one) looks like 11 coils to me :)

matiz.jpg

Back