anyone know what this is?

NeX

You're after my robot bee
Club Member
anyone know what his car is and if this is a stock car?

it seems to have the postert side skirts on it, which should bolt straight onto the micra

altoworks1.jpg

there is a video i put up on here a few days ago with a micra race car on carbs chasing on of these things.... they are pokey 800cc turbocharged 3 cylinders but accelerate and corner like nothing else.
the micra couldnt catch it and the alto nearly tips over with grip roll!!

Thats is a suzuki alto verso 700cc turbo my brother used to have one and are extremly rare and pretty nippy he rolled it as the handeling is total crap but pretty fun car :D

If its the side skirts your looking for he might still have them actualy as the car is in the scrappys just next door to us ill ask him tomorow

Thats is a suzuki alto verso 700cc turbo my brother used to have one and are extremly rare and pretty nippy he rolled it as the handeling is total crap but pretty fun car :D

If its the side skirts your looking for he might still have them actualy as the car is in the scrappys just next door to us ill ask him tomorow

oh legend! yea thats exactly what i am after :D

... i just passed one of these not 20 mins ago on way home! Was drivin rather slowly on M62 lol

did you get the skirts off it?!

while im at it have you ever seen the diahatsu mira 650cc turbo? one on ebay and pistonheads just now have a look :)
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Daihatsu-MIRA...14&_trkparms=72:1683|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318

that looks pretty bad ass, its weird there are so many of these super quick mini cars and yet nobody cares about them.

yea i like looking into these type of things its usualy daihatsu that make all the strange but wonderfull superminis, Honda made a pretty sweet 900cc turbo car that was capable of 120 or sumthing lol

yea i like looking into these type of things its usualy daihatsu that make all the strange but wonderfull superminis, Honda made a pretty sweet 900cc turbo car that was capable of 120 or sumthing lol

they should have done a 1300 bike engine micra with 6 speed padle shift :D and a turbo, and two seats, mid engine'd 4WD, with a jet engine as a backup... 2 meters wide.....

^ and 2mm off the ground lol

No, as much as i tried shunting him off the road to steal the skirts from the wreck, the old dude staye strong on the road lol

there is a video i put up on here a few days ago with a micra race car on carbs chasing on of these things.... they are pokey 800cc turbocharged 3 cylinders but accelerate and corner like nothing else.
the micra couldnt catch it and the alto nearly tips over with grip roll!!

All Kei cars are 660cc 3cylinder turbo there's a jap guy that owns one near me

Back