What you think

the seats are worth 400, body kit 300,alloys 200, suspension 100 and all the other little bits

in short it is worth a grand

it would cost you twice,maybe three times that to replicate

the seats are worth 400, body kit 300,alloys 200, suspension 100 and all the other little bits

in short it is worth a grand

it would cost you twice,maybe three times that to replicate

and re-spray 500+!
But would you want to replicate it, thats the point!

This one has been on and off ebay for ages!

It is a nice car, and a good deal if you want an all modded car instead of scratch, But you would of thought there would of done somthing about them rear seats, but i do love the question asked, and how it is typed, it made me laught

"Good day, In regards to your micra, I would just like to make an offer under the bidding price. The Offer I would like to make, I would like to be INCLUDED THE AMP AND SUB INCLUDIING EVERYTHING MENTIONED IN THE ADVERT. The Offer I would like to make is £850 (eight hundred and fifty pounds)including amp and sub. Unfortunately I am unable to collect the car, and the price would have to include delivery to LEEDS, WEST YORKSHIRE. I can obcourse drop you off at the bus station or train as you would like. As long as there is no problem with the car I am willing to buy, with an inspection aswell if you come to Leeds. I understand that the offer is below the asking price, however this is very much so what i can go up to due to cash limitations. However if not interested, then i hope I have not affended you and good luck with the price that you would like. Many thanks"

and re-spray 500+!
But would you want to replicate it, thats the point!

This one has been on and off ebay for ages!

true, it has been on and off ebay for a while now,however as with every modified car its done to the original owners taste so therfore doesnt appeal to everyone, i always find that keeping things simple when modifying a car is the ultimate rule, thats if you want it to appeal to a wider market when sale time comes around, i dont think it will fetch what hes after,even though its probably a quarter of what he has spent on it, id like to buy it,but not for the price he wants, and sr20 the poor thing, give her what she deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry but I just think that's too much work to be done on a 1.0l Micra.

Why go to all that trouble =\ It does look nice but.. gah I don't see the math.

If it was a 1.3 maybe, but for a 1.0 I doubt it, if I didnt have a micra and had the money I would have considered it, but 112k miles is a lot for a newer car than mine, Ive done 87k and mines a year older. Just thought doesnt eery car need a numberplate light to pass a mot or is that just me thinking wrong?

He bought the car for £1000 iirc, hes been on here quite a bit...

Wonder why he hasnt advertised it on here?!? o_O

Sorry but I just think that's too much work to be done on a 1.0l Micra.

Why go to all that trouble =\ It does look nice but.. gah I don't see the math.

Doesn't really matter what engine it has, as you could always say "why modify a Micra".. It wouldn't take much cost or effort to fit a 1.3 either

true, it has been on and off ebay for a while now,however as with every modified car its done to the original owners taste so therfore doesnt appeal to everyone, i always find that keeping things simple when modifying a car is the ultimate rule, thats if you want it to appeal to a wider market when sale time comes around, i dont think it will fetch what hes after,even though its probably a quarter of what he has spent on it, id like to buy it,but not for the price he wants, and sr20 the poor thing, give her what she deserves!!!!!!!!!!!!

lmao! i would send a message back saying, "sure send me the cash and i will drive the car up to you, if you don't hear from me then keep an eye out for the car and beat up the driver!" :D

Back